Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

Daily reminder I was begging for Tuchel to come to us before he was signed for PSG.
Also daily reminder some bums here wanted Xavi over Tuchel cause Barca DNA...

People here think that bragging about and screaming for Barca-DNA is better than trying to understand the sport.
The unfortunate is that there are board members that think in similar ways

FinBarcelonafan

Looking at Chelsea lineup, nothing special imo. The best "team"(players working together) in the world right now though. They get it done. Great team work and plan/tactics.

I give a lot of credit to Tuchel.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Liverpool look like their old selves but they will lose Salah and Mane for a month in January. A major blow and I hope City are not in form by then.

p.s. Matip and Keita will also be gone won't they

Last edited:

Lightning f57

Liverpool look like their old selves but they will lose Salah and Mane for a month in January. A major blow and I hope City are not in form by then.

p.s. Matip and Keita will also be gone won't they

Matip is retired from international football. Other 3 yes. The impact isn't as bad as it looks, they miss 2 PL games (Brentford and Palace) and some cup games assuming they still in the comps. As long as they get no injuries/covid outbreaks it should be manageable.

mc_lovin

Man City-Chelsea in half an hour. I am always a bit amazed how 'average' City looks on paper (they obviously are not).

akaranzo

Chelsea is so god awful to watch. Sucks because Tuchel's Dortmund and PSG were much more attacking and free-flowing teams.

Home of Barca Fans