Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rassvet

Pulisic the latest to speak about not being all that happy.

Tuchel better watch out as once the players at Chelsea start complaining that is near the end for most coaches as Roman listens to them.

Couple bad results and Tuchy be on the chopping block at this rate.

Tuchel has much higher status at the club than Pulisic or Lukaku. Big difference between this and when Lampard, JT, Drogba, and Cole were upset about AVB.

Rassvet

Looks like Spurs are getting Kulusevski and Bentancur now with Juve getting Zakaria as a replacement.

I think Bentancur could be a useful starter for them and make their midfield better. I"m not as bullish on Kulu but he could at least add some deoth especially when Conte goes with the 343. Will be interesting to see how both do and definitely gives Spurs a bit more hope for top 4.

Birdy

Weird that Lampard requested both VAn de Beek AND Delle Ali at Everton

Literarily identical players in their skillset and position.
Will he play both in the starting XI? HOW?

Jenks

Weird that Lampard requested both VAn de Beek AND Delle Ali at Everton

Literarily identical players in their skillset and position.
Will he play both in the starting XI? HOW?

I wouldn't say so. Dele Alli is all out attack, borderline second striker. VDB is more of a proper midfielder.

Birdy

I wouldn't say so. Dele Alli is all out attack, borderline second striker. VDB is more of a proper midfielder.

NO!

The last time Donny was a proper footballer at Ajax under Ten Haag, he played the exact same position Dele played under Poch
behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1

Both players do the exact same thing: read spaces and with their great off-the ball movement disturb defenses and arrive on the receiving end to score

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Looks like Spurs are getting Kulusevski and Bentancur now with Juve getting Zakaria as a replacement.

I think Bentancur could be a useful starter for them and make their midfield better. I"m not as bullish on Kulu but he could at least add some deoth especially when Conte goes with the 343. Will be interesting to see how both do and definitely gives Spurs a bit more hope for top 4.

Nah Bentacur is inconsistent and was often a problem against big teams. Kulu is also more a bench player, not starting material.

Home of Barca Fans