Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Coutinho will play well if he has confidence. Lets see how he will perform until the end of the seasons, he wouldn't be the first player who plays well in first matches of a new club and then turning to crap.

Zidane82

Coutinho will play well if he has confidence. Lets see how he will perform until the end of the seasons, he wouldn't be the first player who plays well in first matches of a new club and then turning to crap.

He plays well when he is wanted and appreciated .
The managers and fans were not fair with him after he had such a good start with us

Catta

Poor guy, the manager and fans were mean to him, was only given 4 years to prove himself.

He will return to his shit self by the end of the season. Lets just hope in the meantime he tricks some team in to paying something to Barca. Average player, midtable club is his level.

El Gato

Villarato!
Benitez proper down the toilet kind of manager these days. Very unique talent for picking the worst circumstances for himself.

Just go Spain and take over Celta you fat waiter

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Benitez proper down the toilet kind of manager these days. Very unique talent for picking the worst circumstances for himself.

Just go Spain and take over Celta you fat waiter

I felt sorry for him though in 2015 when he was attacked by media/fans. Ancelotti was just fired and players probably didnt like him.

kobby

Chelsea seems to be capitulating quite spectacularly. I won’t be surprised if they actually finish outside the top 4.

Birdy

Chelsea's top 4 hopes are growing dimmer and dimmer.

I think they will cling top4 in the end.
They have had games against the likes of Brighton, teams defensively organized that are hard for them to beat.
Might lose some points against Spurs as well on the weekend, but if you look at their schedule from early Febr to late March, they can win all of the games.

Arsenal and Tottenham will come close and push, but they will eventually fight for the 4th spot.
UTD and West Ham no chance for top5, will settle between 6th-8th positions
That's my prediction

Home of Barca Fans