Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't trust any players from Dortmund and Ajax to perform at top clubs anymore. Those two clubs are masters at selling their players and making them perform well at their respective teams. I don't even trust Haaland to perform well at Barca. I'm dead serious.

Dudeeee its haaland, he scored also huge amount of goals in cl.

Mateka

I don't trust any players from Dortmund and Ajax to perform at top clubs anymore. Those two clubs are masters at selling their players and making them perform well at their respective teams. I don't even trust Haaland to perform well at Barca. I'm dead serious.

Haaland appears a shoe in at RM.

serghei

Maybe it's best to move for Vlahovic right away for the summer. I have a feeling we're being used by the Haaland camp anyway. Apparently, Xavi is a big fan of the Serbian.

KingLeo10

The more I see Dortmund/Ajax players exposed as frauds, the more I don't want us to pull a 150-200 M trigger (with CVC deal or loans or whatever, if it were to be the case) on Haaland.

Mateka

Maybe it's best to move for Vlahovic right away for the summer. I have a feeling we're being used by the Haaland camp anyway. Apparently, Xavi is a big fan of the Serbian.

In all honesty, Haaland to Barca is not on his radar. RM sadly appears his desire.

serghei

The more I see Dortmund/Ajax players exposed as frauds, the more I don't want us to pull a 150-200 M trigger (with CVC deal or loans or whatever, if it were to be the case) on Haaland.

Yeah, I mean Haaland is very much unproven. He'll not even be at the World Cup to see him tested in some other environment. There IS a risk with him as well. I don't take Bundesliga defending seriously, and Haaland's impact in CL has still been at group stage level.

He wasn't THAT great last year vs City was he?

Mateka

Haaland to City, Chelsea, Barca, Liverpool is not on his radar. It appears from every media report I’ve read he wants to go to RM.

Just putting it in Noddy language.

serghei

If he wants to go to Madrid while Mbappe is also nearly there, than that is another question mark IMO. I know people want to pretend it's Mbappe vs Haaland, but Mbappe is the real deal world-class superstar, while Haaland is the unproven (relatively speaking) challenger.

KingLeo10

Mbappe is proven to me, at this point (across CL KOs and WC). He's not even close to 23-24 year old Messi/CR7 but he's the only one I would presently spend 100M+ on.

Rassvet

Crazy how Ragnick was supposed to bring this innovative and ultra intense brand of football only to end up playing a 442 with two strikers at a combined age over 70 and a Matic-McTominay double pivot.

KingLeo10

Conte with this United squad (better than Spurs squad) would walk into 4th place. Unbelievable arrogance to not hire the man who put Juve back on the map, won PL with Chelsea 1st season, and broke Juve's Serie A dominance with Inter. He's shit in the CL but top 3 in the league (after Pep and Klopp).

Home of Barca Fans