Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Chelsea miss Chilwell big time as rely so much on full backs to break teams down.

Alonso is nowhere near Chilwells level.

Yea, but this is prob. the main reason why City has dominated EPL so emphatically. Much more imagination in terms of quick passing in possession. It's harder to guess what they would do. I find Chelsea and Liverpool more predictable and robotic by comparison, even if they are great teams obviously.

serghei

More teams will smell this weakness of Chelsea against compact defenses. My my how times have changed. I reckon 2009 Hiddink Chelsea would be a nightmare for this version of Tuchel.

It's basically this West Ham on steroids with better players everywhere.

JamDav1982

I'd take Fornals/Rice and Bowen from West Ham. Probably one of their CBs too.

Coufal is better than any Barca right back at moment but has been bit unlucky with Johnson being in good form when got in team.

Soucek is good also but different from what Barca need.

Creswell when fit has excellent delivery from left back.

serghei

Wouldn't mind us going full Spanish route and getting Fornals, Torres, and Azpilicueta from EPL. :lol: Hell, throw in Laporte too, even though I'm not a huge fan of his.

Porque

Crazy to see the Hammers back in the top 6 these past seasons. 1 and a half years ago they narrowly avoided relegation.

If Newcastle manage to stay up then don't believe folk who say it will take 5/6 seasons to reach the top 4 positions.

FinBarcelonafan

Crazy to see the Hammers back in the top 6 these past seasons. 1 and a half years ago they narrowly avoided relegation.

If Newcastle manage to stay up then don't believe folk who say it will take 5/6 seasons to reach the top 4 positions.

Nice to see Moyes making come back. Just shows United is badly run. Not bad coach.

Home of Barca Fans