Solving the Puzzle, the Messi Mystery

Messigician

It's clear alot has happened let's digest it all and piece together the story from start to finish.

Day 1 Laporta says for months everything is fine, astute members like Rassvet say everything is in fact not fine.

Day 2 Everyone is saying Messi will sign a new 5 year deal, ok.

Day 3 Messi takes a picture with the PSG squad, this one is weird, you can say ok Neymar and Di Maria are his friends but fucking Verrati and the others? What's going on???

Day 4 jorge Messi flying to Barcelona to seal the deal, multiple sources outside of Spain say the deal is in danger sources in Spain say it's fake news don't worry.

Day 5 we are told by tier 1 sources Messi does not like the sporting project and is unhappy with the economic situation he will not renew.

Day 6 we are told this is fake news he actually wants to stay but because of LaLiga he cannot.

Day 6 we are told the CVC deal was the only way he could stay and Laporta chose the super league over him the ceo is whispering shit into Laporta's ear, now he is against the deal and will not renew Messi.

Day 7 we are told Messi offered to accept a further 30% reduction in wages but that was not enough, other sources report that Messi's father demanded a large signing on fee to compensate for the wages lost and the meeting was cut short by him after this was refused.

Day 8 PSG curiously the only club linked with Messi, Neymar said in the past he will play with Messi again and signed a new 5 year deal at PSG.. this is after he tried his best to move to Barca why the sudden change? Why is he so certain that he will play with Messi again?

Day 9 PSG are somehow already in advanced talks to sign Messi, seems like it was planned for months.

Day 10 Laporta press conference oh shit here we go

Hour 1 Laporta says he wants to stay we want him to stay but it cannot happen

Hour 2 blames LaLiga, says CVC deal would have ruined Barca but he cannot go into details. The details he did go into are claimed to be completely false by Tebas.

Hour 3 Laporta says the decision was made 2 days ago. If this is the case why did Messi's dad fly do Barca personally and all media were fed by the club he will renew plus contradicting stories behind why he cannot renew before ultimately settling on scapegoat the Barca ceo, tebas, the super league, Perez, the CVC deal, the old board and everything in between. LOL.

Hour 4 Laporta doesn't answer if he was spoken to Messi personally or why he isn't here at the press conference.

Hour 5 begins talks of a new era, (lol)

What is up with the timing. We had more time to clear house and renegotiate the CVC deal with only needs a majority of LaLiga clubs to agree for it to pass the opposition to it is for nothing, if you had agreed a contract why not wait until deadline which is late August to see what can be done before hastily saying it's over... unless you know before hand it was over.

Fact 2 you cannot not have known about the club's finances as Font said the economic situation was clear from the start why did you waste time...

Fact 3 Laporta says many times Messi brings in 300m in revenue. If so why not sign the CVC deal you would have had made more money than lost...

Fact 4 Clearly no one was sold, we saw nobody wants those players. Now Laporta is saying they are the future of Barca (lol) maybe they weren't sold because they knew Messi had no intention of renewing.

What is the truth? You decide. Personally I do not buy the poor Messi is shocked and upset stories. Nor do I beleive Laporta when he says this was all done last minute like he claims. The contradicting Media reports, the past PSG links, it seems like this whole operation was done to save face.

There was too much smoke beforehand as Rasvet said something is fishy and I do not yet know for certain who is to blame in all this but I doubt any party is without blame

UPDATE 1

ppl claiming Messi doesn't care about money, lol

Let me just present this

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page 🔴👇🏻 @elmundoes

- ?555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- ?138m per season fixed + variables.

- ?115,225,000 as ?renewal fee? just for accepting the contract.

- ?77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

Call Barto what you want but you do not pay someone this figure unless they are demanding it...

And some people saying Messi will play for free (lol)

Last edited:

Messigician

Take your medication dawg. You about to reach critical mass.

:lol:

I am calm now, we are a bankrupt mess of a team
Messi stays we are not winning anything important he has a nice individual season but what's the point.

Nobody retires at Barcelona this is just the reality we must live.

JohnN

Impossible to know what happened. No need to either. Messi will make a goodbye speech. Will play in whatever team he wishes. We will still be watching Barca trying to go through this tough patch and that's all folks. We move.

Messigician

Impossible to know what happened. No need to either. Messi will make a goodbye speech. Will play in whatever team he wishes. We will still be watching Barca trying to go through this tough patch and that's all folks. We move.

We can speculate though and it's clear something is very fishy about everything

Horatio

You're welcome
Is Messigician Cule4life anyone?

Anyway, lad has too much time on his hand. Lost my respect. Unsubed.

Last edited:

Newcomer

We can clearly see Wanda Icardi on the picture, which means Icardi was prolly there too even if not seen on Messi picture. Why would he be here while we know Messi is friend of the ex husband of Wanda ? He shouldn't be his amigo. Only affiliation he has is PSG. Too many PSG related people in two pictures. Reason why i was not buying the "shocked" Messi narrative.

Messi likes his money, Neymar and co. personally convinced him while royal family money convinced his pocket. End of story.

Messigician

We can clearly see Wanda Icardi on the picture, which means Icardi was prolly there too even if not seen on Messi picture. Why would he be here while we know Messi is friend of the ex husband of Wanda ? He shouldn't be his amigo. Only affiliation he has is PSG. Too many PSG related people in two pictures. Reason why i was not buying the "shocked" Messi narrative.

Messi likes his money, Neymar and co. personally convinced him while royal family money convinced his pocket. End of story.

Yes I am starting to see this as the case

Horatio

You're welcome

Though I believe it is a done deal I think the argument you present is poor. Icardi could easily be there because some other PSG members are there. For Messi only Neymar and Di Maria would be enough to be there to visit.

Home of Barca Fans