Will you continue to support FC Barcelona after Messi's departure?

Will you continue to support FC Barcelona after Messi's departure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, the unthinkable has happened and I am seeing scores of fans everywhere (not just this forum) expressing disgust, outrage toward the club, saying things from "I will not be watching any more Barca games" to "I will stop being a Barca fan" and "I will stop supporting this club" etc. While it is something I can't agree with, just wanted to get an idea if that is a fringe view or a rather popular sentiment.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This mercato can still be a success for me relatively speaking if we manage to offload the high earners and seniors , but that's obviously wishful thinking.

Said a year ago I don't mind Barca losing as long as there is an actual transition phase going on , instead we keep playing the same oldies when the going gets tough. Will obviously still follow Barca but I'm genuinely not excited for the upcoming season seeing the likes of Busquets , Alba , Pique etc stink up the pitch. And this applies whether Messi is or isn't staying.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, but people hoping or thinking the other senior players will leave need to stop it now. Busquets and Alba are going to be here until at least 2023.

With Pique you never know. He grew up rich. He is very rich. His wife/partner is incredibly rich.

But the rest of them are going to squeeze everything for as long as they can.

Joan

Now I can actually start, with my boys Coutinho and Griezmann leading the team :coffee:

Of course.

malvolio

Packing my bags as we speak. Barca without Messi(in the current squad context) is like going into the Bugatti dealership and being offered a Volkswagen

Givenchy

The club? duh, 110%, always will be a Barca fan.

I'll find it hard to support some of the players this season though, you know who.

ronniecro

i started following barca way before messi and i will continue to support it after but i would lie if i said that i love the club with the same passion these last few years

wisconsincule

I don?t see Champions league glory with or without Messi for the next couple years so it is what it is.

I will still watch every single Barca match and zero matches of whatever team he goes to.

Home of Barca Fans