Call me a moron but...

Messigician

Why pay transfer fees at all?

Just buy out a players contract should be way less to pay out someone like hazard's final year of his contract rather than like 125m transfer fee

Bobo32

moron

If you want to buy a house, why pay any fee at all? Just buy out the rent for a while, should be way less expensive

Last edited:

Messigician

In past I know owners who temraijted contracts to move players around as free agents between two clubs they owned

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On a serious note:

Could you explain your thought process here? Do you not realize that teams paying out a manager's contract so his incumbent team allows him to join the new team is akin to a new team paying the incumbent team a transfer fee to release the player to the new team?

Messigician

On a serious note:

Could you explain your thought process here? Do you not realize that teams paying out a manager's contract so his incumbent team allows him to join the new team is akin to a new team paying the incumbent team a transfer fee to release the player to the new team?

It isn't.

Like I explain paying out a contract vs 160m for Kane is a huge difference

Temptation

Because the club you're trying to buy Player XYZ from won't be dumb enough to allow other clubs to just buy out their contracts and get them. Because that would totally take away amy leverage a club owning a player ever has.

That's the why according to contract rules that isn't generally allowed.

Only if all the parties completely agree then in some very rare cases(like a manager having a one year contract) the buying club can pay out the contract. Example: Nagelsmann Bayern and Leipzig.

Home of Barca Fans