User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56

Thread: Florentino Perez Leaks! Attacks on Real Madrid Legends!

  1. #46
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,968
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like there was an attempt to blackmail Perez by this "journalist".

    Perez is an asshole, but he doesnt deserve this, this "journalist" should face some kind of punishment if all of this is true.
    Last edited by Morten; 15th July 2021 at 10:21 AM.

  2. #47
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,004
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does people expect? Perez is buisness Man , for him Money is more important then his Family. Even when he talks about Ronaldo , he talks about Money.

    Absolute Vile and Evil Person, same as his club.

  3. #48
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,063
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Definitely the leaks are there to discredit his reputation and the notion that he could figurehead the ESL.

    Could be worse, he could be building stadiums in the desert with the harboured souls of Nepalese construction workers. But that just gets you a promotion
    Qatar must live rent free in your heads guys. Even in a story like that that has nothing with PSG or Qatar and with some elements even preceding Qatar takeover of PSG.

    Sure, when you are rich like that, you don't have friends but interests but even then Perez and Nasser are said to be friends. Perez is also getting a lot of big contracts from Qatar so he doesn't really care about those Nepalese workers. At the end of the day this workforce work for the very western companies all too happy to save on wage cost. Qatar (they don't have the expertise) aren't the one building the stadium and other infrastructures but our own companies. It is easier to conveniently forget that and Perez is surely enjoying the money he is making from Qatar as well.

  4. #49
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35,545
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubt there's anyone else behind this. It's just that the timing right now is really good. Florentino's reputation took a nosedive with the entire ESL thing and him being memed on Spanish Television for sounding very delusional.

    The guy behind these tapes have tried selling it for years. El Confidencial bought them now because of the perfect timing. If you have scores to settle with Florentino Perez now is the time to do it.

  5. #50
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    20,198
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So all of this was a plot to sabotage the ESL? Really?

    I for one am enjoying this. If this helps chip away just a little bit of the aura of Florentino Perez and his mighty Real Madrid, I will enjoy it.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,279
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Doubt there's anyone else behind this. It's just that the timing right now is really good. Florentino's reputation took a nosedive with the entire ESL thing and him being memed on Spanish Television for sounding very delusional.

    The guy behind these tapes have tried selling it for years. El Confidencial bought them now because of the perfect timing. If you have scores to settle with Florentino Perez now is the time to do it.
    There is a basic principle which says that nothing is coincidental or accidental when it comes to people of power.

    The timing here can't be accidental.
    I don't know who is behind (I don't mean the leaker), but it must be someone that wanted this stuff to come out NOW and wanted to stop Perez from leading the ESL project before it's too late.
    1992

  7. #52
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    14,968
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    There is a basic principle which says that nothing is coincidental or accidental when it comes to people of power.

    The timing here can't be accidental.
    I don't know who is behind (I don't mean the leaker), but it must be someone that wanted this stuff to come out NOW and wanted to stop Perez from leading the ESL project before it's too late.
    I mean, i dont see how this stop any of it.
    Is it a good look on Perez? Obviously not, it looks bad, but its hardly that big of a deal either, he isnt going to resign his position in the ESL, or as RM president over this.

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13,071
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Florentino Perez (2012, leaked): "Ozil came at 21 years old, with a girlfriend, but he quickly discovered Madrid, and changed his lifestyle. He told his girlfriend to f*ck off and replaced her with an Italian model. He used to take his private jet, f*ck her, and return."

    EDIT:
    (part 2)
    "When Ozil came to Madrid, he replaced his girlfriend with a model from Milan, until Mourinho told him that that model was f*cked by the entire Inter and AC Milan squads, and the technical staffs of both teams as well (laughs.)"

  9. #54
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5,303
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    Qatar must live rent free in your heads guys. Even in a story like that that has nothing with PSG or Qatar and with some elements even preceding Qatar takeover of PSG.

    Sure, when you are rich like that, you don't have friends but interests but even then Perez and Nasser are said to be friends. Perez is also getting a lot of big contracts from Qatar so he doesn't really care about those Nepalese workers. At the end of the day this workforce work for the very western companies all too happy to save on wage cost. Qatar (they don't have the expertise) aren't the one building the stadium and other infrastructures but our own companies. It is easier to conveniently forget that and Perez is surely enjoying the money he is making from Qatar as well.
    Nah, Qatar is an amazing place. Just the ruling elite, now that is another question.
    Oscar Winners

    2018- One Night in Liverpool
    2019 - Crouching Valverde, Hidden Malcom
    2020 - Raging Kow

  10. #55
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,063
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Nah, Qatar is an amazing place. Just the ruling elite, now that is another question.
    I don't even think it is a great place or anything, just athat people are hypocritical.

    People whine about China labour but buy their new shiny Iphone built in China by a company notorious for installing nets to prevent their employees from killing themselves. We keep buying Bar?a or PSG kits, on top of our other streetwear stuff, while we know Nike are exploiting people.

    Same with Qatar. If we really wanted to do something about it, instead of saying boycott Qatar WC, we should act where we can by boycotting or asking our gvt to blacklist the western companies building the stuff there by using the exploited workforce. Ofc, those interests are "supra-national" and popular pressure would prolly not result in anything but i think people are conveniently forgetting that it is our national companies enjoying themselves with even cheaper labour force than China or India.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13,071
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is now the 3rd transfer window in a row in which Real Madrid has spent ?0.

    He's done, many calls demanding for his resignation, Papa Perez is washed up