Florentino Perez Leaks! Attacks on Real Madrid Legends!

Messigician

Stunning breaking news! Secret audio recordings have been leaked of Perez.

🚨🚨| Florentino Perez (2006, leaked): "That girl, Sara Carbonero, Casillas' girlfriend, I don't trust her one bit. You know that type of girls, they go crazy for fame and money. That girl thinks she's a movie star." @elconfidencial #rmalive

A new audio from FLORENTINO is leaked saying that he was about to sell CASILLAS to ATL?TICO DE MADRID. https://t.co/pF7eRpnfff

🎙| Leaked Florentino quote from 2006: "Casillas is not a GK for Madrid, what do you want me to tell you? He?s not, never been. It?s been a great failure we?ve had?.Well, one of the great scams and the second one is Ra?l. The two great Madrid scams.? https://t.co/WYx6bKZo0C

🚨🚨| Florentino Perez (leaked, 2008): "Iker Casillas is like a little dog that you take out for a walk. A puppet, so childish." @elconfidencial #rmalive

🚨🚨| Florentino Perez (leaked, 2012): "They're giving the fans a false image about Casillas. When his girlfriend Carbonero called Cristiano selfish, or the Ramos incident, or what happened with Mourinho, everything points towards Casillas." @elconfidencial #rmalive

🚨🚨| Florentino Perez (2006, leaked): "Casillas, poor guy, he's really short, he can't see well, and you can tell when he's doing well with his girlfriend or not, he's like a little puppet, a little boy." @elconfidencial #rmalive

🚨| Florentino Perez will NOT resign after the leaks. A reaction from Ra?l or Casillas is unlikely. @fburgos4 #rmalive

Florentino P?rez is now trying to claim that these quotes he said about Casillas and Ra?l are out of context and were done due to his super league plans, he has contacted his lawyers to attack those responsible who he knows exactly who they are

Stunning developments!

Messigician

How can you even claim that stuff is out of context tho LMFAO. literally same shit as Barcagate but even worse

Horatio

You're welcome
"That girl, Sara Carbonero, Casillas' girlfriend, I don't trust her one bit. You know that type of girls, they go crazy for fame and money. That girl thinks she's a movie star." @elconfidencial #rmalive

This quote came out long before right? Because it sounds distinctly familiar.

That video where he shows what he thinks of Suarez will tell you that all these quotes are his.

Messigician

"That girl, Sara Carbonero, Casillas' girlfriend, I don't trust her one bit. You know that type of girls, they go crazy for fame and money. That girl thinks she's a movie star." @elconfidencial #rmalive

This quote came out long before right? Because it sounds distinctly familiar.

That video where he shows what he thinks of Suarez will tell you that all these quotes are his.

Correct

El Gato

Villarato!
It got leaked several times ages ago. Basically a non-story at this point bar a direct evidence of him being two-faced, which everyone mostly knows anyway. Nothing here should shock anyone. Was well known he preferred Buffon as a keeper and that he hates players gaining any kind of status in his institutions that infringes upon his ability to control them.

Also - why does Masalagician feel the need to make a separate thread? Just put it in the Perez one dumbass

PS the Carbonero quote is undated so likely happened after WC

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Nothing to see here tbh.
I would expect a guy like Laporta might be saying worse things about some of our players currently. That is the reason those conversations are "private". It is normal that people have different opinions to the public than they have privately.

Home of Barca Fans