Emiliano Martinez

fergus90

This guy is an absolute beast, and I still can't believe he plays for us. Incredible save after incredible save on a weekly basis.

soul24rage

This guy is an absolute beast, and I still can't believe he plays for us. Incredible save after incredible save on a weekly basis.

Still remember that beautiful save vs Leicester City last week.

What a keeper you guys have (no pun intended)

fergus90

Still remember that beautiful save vs Leicester City last week.

What a keeper you guys have (no pun intended)

He was an absolute wall today as well, he didn't deserve to lose. Only managed a Salah pen to get past him but apart from that, he was stopping everything.

Commands the area so well too.

KingLeo10

Too alpha for this soyboy squad.

We need him to remain at Villa one more season so he can guide us Argentines to the WC.

gregorrin10

This beast would be a dream signing, a complete 180 from Ter Pussy. In both skill and even more so character. He actually commands his back line like you'd expect from a world class GK. Too bad Messi isn't here anymore, with him still here we'd be much more likely to get him. Playing in the PL is a big problem though, I imagine AV will demand at least 50M to let him go, no way we're gonna spend that on GK, when there's much bigger needs in attack and defense. I imagine Ferran (if we get him) will be our marquee signing for the next 2 transfer windows, only player we'll be ready to pay more than 40M for.

fergus90

Wasnt MaTs Alpha too before coming to barca? The relaxed atmosphere here destroys the players.

Martinez has shown more character in one season at Villa than Stegen has shown in his entire career.

Honestly might be my favourite player we’ve had in a long time, Grealish included. I knew he’d come up trumps in the Copa America after how he performed for us. Amazing goalkeeper and I wouldn’t begrudge him a move to a top European team as his performances and personality fully deserve it.

Devils

MAtS is a pathetic loser.

Barca isn't responsible for him being a pathetic loser. Barca is just responsible for keeping this pathetic loser under contract.

Bobo32

Came to think of this thread just now. Watched a game of him for the first time this saturday. Stunning! :)

Home of Barca Fans