Emiliano Martinez

Neeraj

Lol I don't care for the shit talking but considering that he did that in a clutch moment and came out on top and seems like a chad - that's the kind of players we need in the team now. Get this man or someone similar here. MATS has got to go. Unfortunately, I can only see MATS leaving cause he wants to leave / wants more money. The general consensus around him is that he's world class.

This is the same thing with Busquets. It takes the general public, media, etc. to take a few years to see what most fans who see Barca day in day out see. That a player is well past it. I remember even last season commentators and the media talking about "best in the world at his position" Busquets. The narrative on MATS isn't going to change soon unless he makes horrendous blunders over and over, which I don't expect him to since he's not a terrible keeper. Just not great either.

JamDav1982

He aint been all that this season and since saved pen at Utd.

They would ask for well over 50m anyway most likely so non starter.

fergus90

He aint been all that this season and since saved pen at Utd.

They would ask for well over 50m anyway most likely so non starter.

To be fair he stopped us losing by a cricket-score last night and the West Ham game made several good stops too but should have saved Rice's shot in my opinion.

Just about our only performer now, as we look shite.

FinBarcelonafan

To be fair he stopped us losing by a cricket-score last night and the West Ham game made several good stops too but should have saved Rice's shot in my opinion.

Just about our only performer now, as we look shite.

Good time to buy when team struggles. Buy.

JamDav1982

Villa would flat out refuse to sell.

Dont need the money and could be in relegation fight.

Absolute not a hope of happening.

Home of Barca Fans