Cody Gakpo

Birdy

The only Liverpool player I liked in the Madrid game.

Dude has potential. Great ball striking ability, good on the wing and centrally, can run with the ball and take on players

Zidane82

The only Liverpool player I liked in the Madrid game.

Dude has potential. Great ball striking ability, good on the wing and centrally, can run with the ball and take on players

Yeah he has really impressed .. very silky player

Temptation

Getting racially abused on social media platforms. The comments on his Insta posts are brutal!

Ouch!

Don't get me wrong, I want him to leave as much as the next guy but this is disgusting.

Temptation

First time barcaforum is hearing this? In all previous posts you were pretty giddy no?

And sad news to hear.
He was playing well initially but it's clear now that he doesn't fit into our system. Not good enough for Liverpool.

By far our worst attacker and doesn't have any qualities to make him a unique solution for us.

He can't do the Firmino role and can't finish hence he's useless at CF.

He's uncomfortable on the Right Flank and Salah starts so useless at RW.

He's lacks pace and 1 v 1 dribbling ability so he can't compete with Diaz and Jota either. Even though LW is his preferred position we can't accommodate him there.

I want him sold asap. Good luck to him but he's not a Liverpool player. Wish Man Utd signed him instead. He's United level and they have a Dutch manager. Would be perfect.

Horatio

You're welcome
He was playing well initially but it's clear now that he doesn't fit into our system. Not good enough for Liverpool.

By far our worst attacker and doesn't have any qualities to make him a unique solution for us.

He can't do the Firmino role and can't finish hence he's useless at CF.

He's uncomfortable on the Right Flank and Salah starts so useless at RW.

He's lacks pace and 1 v 1 dribbling ability so he can't compete with Diaz and Jota either. Even though LW is his preferred position we can't accommodate him there.

I want him sold asap. Good luck to him but he's not a Liverpool player. Wish Man Utd signed him instead. He's United level and they have a Dutch manager. Would be perfect.
Elaborate and clear response. Appreciated.

Jota < 3

Home of Barca Fans