Yusuf Demir

Bobo32

How did he do today?

He did like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zENA8y3ZyWk

Not as involved or looking as mature as last game I think, and a couple of times when he cut inside we are used to see the through ball to the LW, but Demir instead chose the shot, without success.
A bit more quiet of a game, and a few mistakes and lost duels, but still looking like someone who will - and should - get some time even when everyone is back.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought he struggled a bit, defenders forcing him to his right or to beat them via dribble and Yusfu regularly cut inside or passed it backwards. As an inverted right winger he'll have to also beat his man to the endline else they will be waiting for him to cut inside where there will be help

The good of course is that his intelligence is clear, even in terms of pressing & recovery of the ball nevermind the very advanced offensive movements & runs into space he makes

Early days still, love the look of the kid

Messigician

According to Koeman, Yusuf Demir has won the battle vs. Collado for a first team spot.

? @mundodeportivo

Wow it's done

xXKonan

Kinda obvious going by the first two preseason games and reports that Koeman likes him quite a bit.

Collado was already facing an uphill battle to stay here and with Demir being here his battle got harder.

Porque

Yeah, I'm a a Collado fan but I get this decision.

Demir is 17 yet still thinks quicker on the pitch.

Collado will be a good player, but needs to go the Monchu route.

xXKonan

Bar?a sees Yusuf Demir with a first-team profile. The sports management is enthusiastic about his game and adaptation. The idea is that he starts with Bar?a B but his progression seems unstoppable and they do not rule out anything (via MD)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I should see more of him, but so far I like what he offers. The main problem is that he looks too slow to be able to consistently beat the LB.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lad has the strongest Turkish accent speaking English I have heard in a while. Did he recently move to Austria o que?

Home of Barca Fans