Yusuf Demir

serghei

First, Laporta must make sure he is tied for at least 3 more years :lol:. So he doesn't agent up in 6 months and starts asking for a lot of money.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought he struggled early, unable to stretch the defense or do anything other than cutting inside

Overall, really impressive both in terms of his pressing that was present throughout the match & his dribbling ability/confidence. This is not a Halilovic profile of player, he has a high football IQ & a competitive motor you can't train into a player - I think it makes for a potentially fantastic prospect

Porque

I really like him. He has the brain for the Barcelona team. A third of the price of Trincao. Outstanding move.

cro-man

Koeman considers Demir as first-team material. The coach thinks he's ready. [
@gerardromero
]

He does seem to rate him the most of all young barca players so far and i think he is not wrong about it. The more the game went on the better he got.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, was pretty impressed by his performance. But Stuttgart gave him acres of space to run into. Need to see how he does against better fielded teams.

Devils

He looks good but he's going to have to make a pretty big impact in one season to justify a 10m buy option next year.

Let's see!

Slevinn

He looks good but he's going to have to make a pretty big impact in one season to justify a 10m buy option next year.

Let's see!
We could even buy him and sell with a profit. He is a huge talent and most big clubs want(ed) him.

Andresito

Staff member
This guy will be absolutely toying with the Spanish farmers he'll play against for Barca B.

Home of Barca Fans