Yusuf Demir

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's because he is regarded a far better talent and half of Europe was in for him. I don't think he plays many minutes in the first team this season with Collado's promotion though, maybe only when he impresses at Barca B and signs permanently.

Nucky

He has received different status on social media from the club compared to Kays or Escobar. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in the first team in Trincao's position.

As I heard Alex Collado will take Trincao's place in first, Demir will play for Barca B, maybe he'll get call up for Copa matches if we play a against lower division side.. But he's meant to play for B team this season..

xXKonan

Yusuf Demir has been one of the positive sensations of this first week of training. Ronald Koeman has been impressed with his performances. [twitch:
@gerardromero
via
@BlazquezFont
]

Romero also said Koeman considers him a Pedri 2.0 and loves him.

vegitot

Good. If Koeman is impressed by him, that mean he is good and can play for the first team.

Collado will be benched or go on loan if that happens.

xXKonan

Good. If Koeman is impressed by him, that mean he is good and can play for the first team.

Collado will be benched or go on loan if that happens.
As talented as Collado is, I don't think he really has much of a future here.

Valverde rated him and Seiten did as well and got a couple of mins for the first team but despite his efforts with the B team he never really got a bigger look in for the first team. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the next Alena, just getting a first-team number and not being trusted enough while the likes of Demir end up getting more significant more minutes.

Porque

Could have been playing in the CL in 30 minutes. Instead on loan at Barca B and will debut for Barca in a friendly tomorrow.

Legend status confirmed.

Home of Barca Fans