Yusuf Demir

Porque

I ike the boards strategy of working in silence. No rumours this summer about this deal.

If the previous one worked like this then we would have completed Yan Couto.

Messi983

I ike the boards strategy of working in silence. No rumours this summer about this deal.

If the previous one worked like this then we would have completed Yan Couto.

I don't know, rumours are usually leaked by agents and selling clubs trying to raise the price. What played in our favor here is that this kid is a huge Messi/Barca fan (the same as Pedri) and Rapid accepted his wish to join Barca rather than push him to sign for a club that offered them most money.

And current Barca is also not a club which agents would use to get their players better contracts elsewhere because everyone is aware of our financial situation.

Last edited:

FC433

Picked us over other brilliant choices. Very happy and excited to see what he has to offer. I have heard that he is a hard-working player as well.

Andresito

Staff member
Best mask handles in the business.

E5703wzWQAE54Lr

Nucky

First time I'm hearing about him, welcome kid and I hope he does well in B team, maybe some day play for A team.. Just hope he isn't Trincao 2.0..

Prodi

He has received different status on social media from the club compared to Kays or Escobar. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in the first team in Trincao's position.

wisconsincule

He has received different status on social media from the club compared to Kays or Escobar. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in the first team in Trincao's position.

This definitely feels like that.

“Signed” to the B team to get around the first team financial issues.

Home of Barca Fans