Yusuf Demir

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yusuf Demir (born 2 June 2003) is an Austrian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Barcelona B and the Austria national team.

In July 2021, Barcelona B announced the signing of Demir on a season-long loan from Rapid Wien for €500,000, with an option to make the move permanent in the future for a further €10 million

barcelona-yusuf-demirin-pesinde-uRBYlxpP.jpg

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yusuf Demir in the Austrian Bundesliga this season:

20 games
620 minutes
6 goals
3 assists
directly involved in a goal every 69 minutes
3.1 key passes per 90
4 successful dribbles per 90

Yusuf Demir’s Agent told @SPOX in 2020: “Yussi is very creative, dribbles well & has a great left foot. His technique & vision is extraordinary. The way he plays is similar to Leo. Yusuf is a big fan of Messi & likes everything he does. He used to play in his shirt..”

Yusuf Demir, Bar?a B’s latest signing, had refused the opportunity to join Bayern, Dortmund & Eintracht Frankfurt. His wish was a move to Barcelona. @moillorens

Interesting player. We could have another Pedri-like bargain on our hands if he ends up any good.

Obligatory youtube video:

he seems to be comfortable on both right and left wings, which is good. Trincao really struggled on the left hand side.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rapid Vienna said they had to reject better offers for him apparently since he only wanted to join us. He rejected offers from Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich and Eintracht Frankfurt according to Moises Llorens.

Joan

Such a weird deal if he's actually that highly rated.

500k euros with a non-obligatory option to buy. They must really trust he'll make it at Rapid.

Andresito

Staff member
Such a weird deal if he's actually that highly rated.

I think Barca will most likely execute the option. It's just a transfer that's delayed, even if the option isn't mandatory.
Plus I'd guess there are clauses included as well. Percentage of future sale and some add-ons for sure.

DonAK

I won't be surprised if it's mandatory, or if there's a penalty clause if we don't execute the buy option. We obviously don't have the 10m right now, but should be able to do that easily next summer.

DonAK

Btw this guy has some of the biggest ears I have seen. At least with his ears to face ratio.

Messi983

Ansu, Pedri, Yusuf

#DecadeOfDominance

BTW, he was already called up for the first team preseason.

Home of Barca Fans