Yusuf Demir

khaled_a_d

He'll return to Austria, then sold to Leipzig/Dortmund and develop into a great player there and Koeman will look like an idiot (again). You've heard it here first.

Do you think he will be great player?
I am not that optimistic about him.

FinBarcelonafan

Currently not good enough physically. I agree he has some talent. Good potential, but far from reaching it right now. Needs development time.

khaled_a_d

What quality does he have? Even dribbling looks meh, use it to just keep the ball rather than advancing with it.
Even Halilovic showed more between 2014-2016

Bobo32

He had sat on the bench for four games or something before this.
I don't know why he did and why he was brought on today, but he didn't seem ready for it. A terrible performance, he looked almost drunk, and very slow.

ajnotkeith

Because Koeman was asked about Demir in the press conference a few days ago and rumours spread we weren't planning to buy him so probably thought let's give him minutes to see if he proves me wrong.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not a winger and not ready for La Liga football in general, let alone Barca. Send him back and let him develop at Rapid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just not ready physically and likely mentally too - for top level football and the pressure you face at this level. Barca being a mess doesn't help either.

I think he's got talent, but probably need to take it easy and play 3-4 more years at least at a lower level to have a chance at making it, if he is talented enough and got the intangibles for it.

ajnotkeith

Club shouldn't lead him on. If we won't activate his buy option send him back in January. He did an interview a few weeks ago saying he thinks his future is in Barca and no chance he'll go back to Rapid but that 10m investment is not looking worth.

ajnotkeith

He's really physically poor. Not strong, not big, not fast, doesn't have good acceleration, doesn't have stamina, doesn't seem that agile despite his size...

It's very tough for a player lacking so much in physicals to succeed. Some of those things can change to an extent (strength, stamina) can be helped a bit. But it's hard to start from where he does.

Especially as a winger. Wingers need at least some acceleration and burst to be able to bypass their man. He should get a chance as an AM and let's see how he does. But right winger he is just awful.

BusiTheKing

I say it's worth giving him another chance. We're desperate for some kind of threat on the right side. He's probably not ready anyway but we all know that he's got something whatever that is. Just put him in there, tell him to hold nothing back and see if he can locate that something.

Home of Barca Fans