Jeremy Doku

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he'll leave for free tbh. He has Bale's agent and the lack of activity around him seem to suggest, at least to me, that they're willing to run out the remaining year of the contract and then join the highest bidder. Possibly even PSG whom his team won't sell to.

Might start becoming a trend now with players more willing to bet on themselves and run out their deals. Pogba's in a similar situation.

Zidane82

After one outstanding game ... that?s like buying Braithwaite after watching one of his YouTube compilations .
Actually Braithwaite has been excellent for Denmark these Euros

Altomonte

I just read that Liverpool tried to buy him but he wouldn't go there because 1. he likes good weather and 2. prefers Bar?a when playing FIFA.
His father is from Ghana.

Slevinn

Contract until 2025 so might not cost that much either.

Fits the profile of an ideal winger too. Very quick, good dribbler.
Can play on both sides too, can go inside or outside, beat players with pure pace or trickery and has a shot in him when cutting inside from the left.
Sounds like an ideal winger with what I just described but of course he had his fair share of injuries already and he isn’t at the level where he can do all those things on a consistent base versus good teams.

But if we sell Fati I’d take the gamble if the price is reasonable (wouldn’t pay more than 30-40mil) although I would’ve rather seen Barcelona gamble on Julien Duranville, he is a much bigger prospect and was available for 8mil.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
idk, I'm not very impressed with the way he plays. Something is off. He gives me Saint-Maximin vibes, may never be good enough for a big club.

Jenks

It's an interesting departure from the profile of player they've been signing recently. He's basically Sterling but with the ability to cleanly strike a football.

Home of Barca Fans