Kays Ruiz-Atil

Messi983

Kays-Ruiz-Atil3-640x360.jpg

kays.png

According to multiple reports former La Masia product is close to join Barca B after spending last 6 years at PSG where he also played 7 games in Ligue 1 last season.

Porque

Happy to see him back.

Watched some games he was involved in early season and I liked him.

PSG consistently have good youth players who decide to leave, so hopefully he adds to that list.

DAMNit

Anyone watched him play? Getting one over PSG feels good lol.

Reminiscent of Ozil, very similar play style.
Watched him a couple of times with the PSG first team under Tuchel.
Huge loss to PSG, he could grow to be a pretty solid player.

Morten

Nobody really plays with number 10s anymore though, times have changed.

Newcomer

Not an huge loss for PSG to be honest. I don't even know if PSG wanted to sign him. He was very promising as a young player but this kind of players sometimes face a wall when having to play against senior. He is physically very weak, talented but can't show it or produce end result due to his weakness.

Was said his agent is Messi brother btw.

DAMNit

Not an huge loss for PSG to be honest. I don't even know if PSG wanted to sign him. He was very promising as a young player but this kind of players sometimes face a wall when having to play against senior. He is physically very weak, talented but can't show it or produce end result due to his weakness.

Was said his agent is Messi brother btw.

You are going to tell me of a player who plays for a team I support?
I am a PSG and Barca supporter, and I watch a majority of PSG games.
He was one of their KEY prospects Him, Pembele, Fadiga and Kalimuendo were all promoted ahead of Xavi Simons.
Of those 4 mentioned he was the Star, even ahead of Fadiga who is highly rated.
He only left PSG because he requested 1st team playtime guaranty before signing, Leonardo got offended and demoted him back to the B team.

Newcomer

You are going to tell me of a player who plays for a team I support?
I am a PSG and Barca supporter, and I watch a majority of PSG games.
He was one of their KEY prospects Him, Pembele, Fadiga and Kalimuendo were all promoted ahead of Xavi Simons.
Of those 4 mentioned he was the Star, even ahead of Fadiga who is highly rated.
He only left PSG because he requested 1st team playtime guaranty before signing, Leonardo got offended and demoted him back to the B team.

In the midfield, Michut and Simons are higher rated than him. Fadiga is a whole lot older (2 years) and was already loaned out during this season. Not so successful loan btw.

Kalimuendo is one year older than Simons too. Not the same physical maturity. Kalimuendo is ready to play against adults.

The higly rated were Michut, Simons, El Chadaille, Coulibaly, Kamara (taken by Dortmund alrady and a bigger loss). Ruiz-Atil was higly rated before but then less and less. Going to Spain will do him good, he will survive better despite his frail constitution.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Literally watched the one video of him that was posted here and he looks like a playmaking winger and not a midfielder.

DAMNit

In the midfield, Michut and Simons are higher rated than him. Fadiga is a whole lot older (2 years) and was already loaned out during this season. Not so successful loan btw.

Kalimuendo is one year older than Simons too. Not the same physical maturity. Kalimuendo is ready to play against adults.

The higly rated were Michut, Simons, El Chadaille, Coulibaly, Kamara. Ruiz-Atil was higly rated before but then less and less. Going to Spain will do him good, he will survive better despite his frail constitution.

Nice job googling and making a clown out of yourself.
You are getting it all mixed up.
All the players you mentioned are from different sets.
Michut and Xavi only got promoted when Atil was demoted and Fadiga, Kalimuendo and Kapo were loaned out.
Coulibaly and Chadaille aren't even talked about yet because they are still kids.

Porque

I think PSG is the type of club that when they get a whisper that a player won't renew that they will disregard them.

Barcelona done the same with players like Mateu Morey who was head and shoulders ahead of RBs like Dani Morer but never got a shot because he wasn't renewing.

Same with Simons too come to think of it.

But at the start of the year when PSG had a superior manager, Ruiz was ahead of Simons.

Anyways, it's not a comparison anymore. Both have chosen their paths and we will see how Ruiz develops back at Barcelona.

There's a definite route to the first team eventually with the lack of a midfield signing and lack of transfer funds.

Home of Barca Fans