Most Overrated Player In Recent Memory

Zebulun

If you score above 40 goals as a striker on the highest level, you are by definition world class.

You can be overrated and still be quality though.

I will say that Haaland is a striker who rarely gets involved in the play, less touches than most strikers actually, so there is that.

Yeah that's what i meant. he's efficient but i just dont find him exciting to watch.

Mateka

The thread is overrated player, but Balotelli must be up there with most talented but frustrating player wasting his talent.

Kul_z

Haaland: His numbers are ok but everytime i watch his games i get frustrated, from watching Henry, Eto,Villa,rooney, torres,aguero when they were young had way more in their locker than haaland has now. not saying he cant get there but people keep calling him world class which he is not.

Viking plays for one inferior team and the other that has no place in europe's very elite tier. I'd say he is overrated when he plays for a team that is a serious contender on every front and fails to be decisive to bring domestic titles(mbappe, neymar). So far he's the only reason why you cant take bvb for granted. Ffs he almost singlehandedly scared the shit out of qsg team that was in final of cl.

Home of Barca Fans