Villarreal CF

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Looking at Guardado, apparently...Last year of his contract and he refuses to sign an extension, Depo has to sell him or have him walk for free - I'm sure he will be sold

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Looking at Guardado, apparently...Last year of his contract and he refuses to sign an extension, Depo has to sell him or have him walk for free - I'm sure he will be sold

Oh yes guardado! Lol he got boo'ed by the fans didn't he? Well he always has impressed me at a club level, with the NT idk he's good but just isn't the, idk maybe just me but hope he signs with Valencia or VillaReal.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Would be a good signing for Villarreal, he's too injury prone to fully replace Cazorla but he's a game changer on his day, and would definitely soften the loss.

Really their fate depends on if they keep Rossi (which is probably the case at this point) or sell him enough time for a potential replacement. Their only big signing so far was Zapata, but that can be a big one, I love that guy.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Lost 1-0 to Wigan y'day

They played a lot of Villarreal B players, no surprise there.

Villarreal is being linked with De Guzman, Gio and Granero as possible Cazorla replacements, but nothing concrete. De Guzman is the strongest link, supposedly he'd cost $8M from Mallorca.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If they don't buy a winger and a wide-forward(to bench Nilmar) with the extra cash from CL and that from Cazorla's sale they need to be butt-kicked

Nilmar is a good forward but he often finds himself in wide positions only for him to put in shit crosses or go for a shot from weird angles!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
bench Nilmar? why? he's awesome!

fuck Guardado. if he could stay fit, sure, but he can't.

Gio dos Santos would be a good improvement.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
De Guzman is another option, probably more reliable than Guardado for health reasons.

Gio would definitely be a coup, the idiot Spurs will probably just send him on loan again though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
bench Nilmar? why? he's awesome!

fuck Guardado. if he could stay fit, sure, but he can't.

Gio dos Santos would be a good improvement.
He finds himself in wide positions so often and he's shit there... Poor conversion rate with those chances. A genuine wide forward would suit better for that role

Home of Barca Fans