Robin Gosens

Barcilliant

I like him alot but Psg or some fucking epl club will pick him up. Nowadays Noone cares for Barca. We can afford anyone and we've become a meme after all those cl drubbings.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Good player, but one game he played good and now he is best LB in the world.

Shows that you don't know anything about him tbh. Firstly, he is not a LB but a LWB. Secondly, He had 11 goals and 6 assists in 30 starts this season for Atalanta in Serie A, as a wingback. Those numbers are absurd. Had 9 goals and 8 assists in 19/20 too.

Birdy

Against very deep and double-decker parked buses, Alba might be better in finding the intricate final pass.

But in everything else, from defense to pressing to running up and down the flank, Gosens is better. He is a beast.
Getting him would sort the LB problems for 5-7 years

Yannik

Against very deep and double-decker parked buses, Alba might be better in finding the intricate final pass.

does he? I feel like Alba doesnt do particularly well in this type of circumstances.. And I don't think his passing is better either. Alba is just fast, imo there just isn't a whole lot else going on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alba's shit in bigger games particularly because teams are smart enough to cut out the one thing he's great at. Cutback to Messi.

Jakabor

If would rather have his teammate Joakim Maehle.

He would be cheaper and is only 24.

Been one the best Danish players at the Euros. Played a good season for Atalanta too.

Home of Barca Fans