Name: Robin Gosens

DOB: 5 July 1994

Height: 1.84m

Position: Left Wing Back/Left Back

Current Team: Atalanta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All aboard the hype train.

His contract runs out next summer and he's therefore very likely getting sold after the Euros.

Porque

Can also play left midfield which makes him even more interesting.

A very good player that it is so unBarcelona to buy.

Andresito

Staff member
One meh game and one great game so far. I hope he's at least on our list of options for when his contract is out, unless a team snatches him this summer for a discounted price.

Porque

One meh game and one great game so far. I hope he's at least on our list of options for when his contract is out, unless a team snatches him this summer for a discounted price.

Lestah rumoured to offer 30m+ so it looks unlikely he would reach free transfer status.

With Daka and Gosens on the agenda, I absolutely love their recruitment strategy. Who's leading their sporting recruitment?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He can't really play LB in a back four though can he? Don't watch Atalanta often enough but my impression is that he is a pure wingback.

Andresito

Staff member
How do you guys view his playing style? For me he feels like a Maicon/early Bale player type minus their tecnhique.

He's very vertical and powerful, like a train bombing forward on his wing. Not the best in tight spaces and might look out of place when it comes to short passing. Seems to thrive when there's a lot of space.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How do you guys view his playing style? For me he feels like a Maicon/early Bale player type minus their tecnhique.

He's very vertical and powerful, like a train bombing forward on his wing. Not the best in tight spaces and might look out of place when it comes to short passing. Seems to thrive when there's a lot of space.

There is always space deep on the wing though. Especially for a wingback who arrives suddenly, just like Alba. If we continue with a back three, this guy would be a great signing

Andresito

Staff member
There is always space deep on the wing though. Especially for a wingback who arrives suddenly, just like Alba. If we continue with a back three, this guy would be a great signing

Alba is able to one two with a teammate and accelerate into space. Gosens feels more like the typical German disciplined machine with not a lot of creativity, which can be useful as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alba is able to one two with a teammate and accelerate into space. Gosens feels more like the typical German disciplined machine with not a lot of creativity, which can be useful as well.

Until we meet a good team.

Then the only one-twos Alba plays are with the winger of the other team.

Home of Barca Fans