2021 Preseason

Bobo32

It would have been absolute jokes if he scored in his first touch since coming on for a cameo

Yeah, and that's what he sort of needs at this stage - it's not about playing well as much as it is about being able to say "scored x goals in x games"

xXKonan

I just hope Araujo can keep making strides and maybe Garcia adding something different and Emerson also adding something new to the RB spot and I hope Dest improves a lot more as he really needs to.

I have no hope in the likes of Roberto, Pique, Lenglet Umtiti, and Alba. Alba is the best of a bad bunch, but the dude is a mental midget and proceeds to shit himself in high-pressure situations. The rest are just the same slow, weak-ass defenders they have been for the past 3-4 fucking years already.

FinBarcelonafan

I just hope Araujo can keep making strides and maybe Garcia adding something different and Emerson also adding something new to the RB spot and I hope Dest improves a lot more as he really needs to.

I have no hope in the likes of Roberto, Pique, Lenglet Umtiti, and Alba. Alba is the best of a bad bunch, but the dude is a mental midget and proceeds to shit himself in high-pressure situations. The rest are just the same slow, weak-ass defenders they have been for the past 3-4 fucking years already.

Spot on man!

I think all our hopes lay on the new players, kids and couple old timers.

behindbrowneyes

The friendly against RB Salzburg will be an interesting one. They had already two games in Austrian Bundesliga, winning their second one 7-1. Their season preparation is already completed while Barca is still in the build-up phase. Their run- and pressing-intense game will be the biggest test for Barca so far this preseason.

Home of Barca Fans