2021 Preseason

Zidane82

Great game!

Alba, Busi, Dest, Umtit and Bob were mezzo-mezzo but the rest showed great cohesion.

Lookin good :rockon:

Specially with the +s of Pedri, Frenkie and Ansu

It's gonna be tight but if Koe plays his cards right, we win La Liga with cool attractive koeball

No mention of Depay and Demir?

jamrock

Pedri
Fati
Gavi.

The I's have it, we need a defend with an "I" at the end of his last name & another treble is fo sho.

Zidane82

Maybe names that only end in I then without any other in the name.

Messi it is then ... maybe the Jan window ..
Maybe he should insert a clause in his new contract that allows him to come back to Barca as soon as it is legally possible :)

khaled_a_d

He is registered as player of the B-team, but is allowed to play La Liga with the first team. Should've probably done the same with Memphis lol

Can be only done for players under the age of 22, otherwise there is a limit to the games they can play.
Makes me wonder if we will do the same with Eric Garcia? Someone (I think you?) said we already registered Emerson (I guess due to him being Barca player before it and coming from loan. That will solve half of our problems, make only Memphis contract being an issue, but we already saved wages of many other players and got around 30M in transfer fees (Todibo, Trincao & Firpo) so we can register him most likely. Aguero can wait till the end of the window.

soul24rage

FCjiFQ8XoAEbbRA

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1452660834489061377

The money better be worth it...

KingLeo10

Lovely football player, terrible human being.

IDK why the club is desperate enough to milk Maradona's association with Barca (let's be honest, everyone remembers him with Napoli and Argentina)...it's not like we have a scarcity of legends to commemorate with less questionable character

Home of Barca Fans