2021 Preseason

serghei

The 352 just does not do it for me.

It only worked when Dembele had that good spell around the Sevilla games. If we go with 3 atb it should be a 3-4-3, and in under no circumstances 2 of those should be Pique and Lenglet. That's setting up for failure.

JamDav1982

Garcia, and pick one of Araujo and Mingueza for the physical aggressive type. Whichever proves to be a better passer. That should be the starting pair. Enough with crooked legs and oldies who can't run.

And make up your mind Koeman, a bit late to flip-flap and second guess what your best formula is. He seems like he doesn't have any plan at this point and is just continuously experimenting.

Mingueza will get massively exposed playing way he does in a back two. Cant help but follow ball and try to win anything that moves.

Araujo maybe best athlete ever seen for Barca but shite on ball. Would go him but what he lacks on ball if doesnt improve wont be enough.

Need to hope new rules allow for a new CB to be signed really and protect them with proper players that know how to guard them, can track players on break and can move. Not a sloth like Busi who does nothing but expose the CBs.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah fuck the 352.

Great opposition to play against by the way. Remember when we played Liverpool in preseason and got our ass handed to us because of their high intensity. Need these type of games, tough AF when the opponent is further ahead in their preparation.

mc_lovin

Yeah fuck the 352.

Great opposition to play against by the way. Remember when we played Liverpool in preseason and got our ass handed to us because of their high intensity. Need these type of games, tough AF when the opponent is further ahead in their preparation.

Yeah, credit to Salzburg. Fans and intensity were great.

JamDav1982

Dont think 352 is anything that will stay. Was just to get players minutes as much as anything.

Demir played 90 mins last game and Collado left and after that lack options to play wingers really.

JamDav1982

Ah yes, Pedri gassed out instead of Gavi. That will sort us out.

Nah.

MATS, Pique/Garcia, Emerson, FDJ in midfield, Pedri, Fati, Dembele as options and a different formation.

Lots of change to that team today will happen and most of names above would be involved.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our shaky defense is a known issue that is hard to resolve without reinforcement, I wouldn't read too much from today's defeat. Pre-season and believe it or not, RB Salzburg is one helluva team to beat. They always play like this, as long as I remember. Energetic, quick, pressing a lot and are a tough nut to crack.

kattanib

Nah.

MATS, Pique/Garcia, Emerson, FDJ in midfield, Pedri, Fati, Dembele as options and a different formation.

Lots of change to that team today will happen and most of names above would be involved.

Let him be. Pessimists choose to live in misery, they choose to make their own life distasteful

malvolio

Our shaky defense is a known issue that is hard to resolve without reinforcement, I wouldn't read too much from today's defeat. Pre-season and believe it or not, RB Salzburg is one helluva team to beat. They always play like this, as long as I remember. Energetic, quick, pressing a lot and are a tough nut to crack.

If our idiot of a manager still lives in 352 land, it will be tough

Gari

Balde struck beautifully. If he had scored a goal, would that have saved the team? No, of course. There is potential, the problems are the same.This summer everything is better than the past.

Home of Barca Fans