2021 Preseason

Andresito

Staff member
Lenglet, Frenkie, Griezmann and MEMPHIS are in the squad. Nico as well.

Hard to pick an XI. I hope Koeman doesn't shoehorn all first teamers and instead benches players like Pjanic.

Neto is out for some reason.

I'd go for something like this:

Inaki Pena
Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Balde
Frenkie, Nico, Riqui/Roberto
Demir, Griezmann, Memphis

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lenglet, Frenkie, Griezmann and MEMPHIS are in the squad. Nico as well.

Hard to pick an XI. I hope Koeman doesn't shoehorn all first teamers and instead benches players like Pjanic.

Neto is out for some reason.

I'd go for something like this:

Inaki Pena
Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Balde
Frenkie, Nico, Riqui/Roberto
Demir, Griezmann, Memphis

Nicee excited on memphis

Porque

Good lineup. I would like to see Comas with Lenglet and Mingo with Pique. I think it will serve both well to have a half with a first team player.

Those who we are trying to force their exits like Umtiti especially, we shouldnt really give him even a minute more. He will have even less of a reason to consider an exit otherwise.

gasgas

Great news!

The Joan Gamper Trophy 2021, the 56th edition of the event, is going to be one with a very big difference. For the first time ever, it will be featuring not just the men’s team but the women too, with back-to-back games against the same side, none other than Juventus.

The Camp Nou will be the venue and the date is Sunday August 8. Jonatan Gir?ldez’s women’s team, the current European champions, will be kicking off at 6.00pm CEST, and Ronald Koeman’s men will be doing likewise at 9.30pm CEST.

Making the day even more special than ever, it will also mark the return of fans to the stadium, albeit only to 20% of capacity. That means for a maximum attendance of 19,869 people.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/club/news/2195949/el-trofeu-joan-gamper-sera-contra-la-juventus

What happens if Juventus win the trophy.

Do they get awarded?

Gari

E7EoVzCXMAAbP1v

Porque

Decent lineup.

I think Mortimer is better than Peque but not as good as the other Peque. Oh, and Pique starts in defence. :coffee:

Gari

bench:
4. Comas
5. Ramos Mingo
7. Griezmann
8. Pjanić
9. Memphis
13. Neto
14. Gavi
15. Lenglet
16. M. N'diaye
21. F. De Jong
22. Igor Gomes
24. Collado
36. Arnau Tenas

Bobo32

Horrible kit selection, even worse in the sunlight.
Nice starting selection though, first half might be fun to watch. Frenki-Gavi-Collado midfield 2nd half, and Comas too
nah, Collado might play winger, Pjanic is there too...

Home of Barca Fans