Should Barcelona sign Gianluigi Donnarumma?

Sign Donnarumma or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malvolio

Imo more a combination of what you mentioned and how highly they still think of themselves.

Market dictates the salaries. And again, making out as if the players are the bad guys for wanting more money is just lasy thinking.
Nobody knows his actual salary but here we are debating that Donnarumma, a keeper that is nothing special other than starting for Milan at a young age, is a better option to jump on.
DonAK put it best. You want to make Ter Stegen leave, you get a Maignan type of keeper and make them compete.

zanela

A player with no backbone and agent puppet. No thanks. The last time Barca bought a Raiola managed player, he was sold off in a year. What baffles me is that for someone who's touted as a keeper with high ceiling, he is struggling to attract very many suitors despite being a free agent, so much so that his agent is "offering" him to the top clubs. Desperate times for Raiola. If he is a "market opportunity" for Barca, he is a market opportunity for every top club yet there is little interest. Even his home club didn't think he was worth his salary demands.

Not against selling MAtS, or even providing competition, but rather buy a low-profile young versatile keeper, and I'm sure Barca can find one if it cared to do a more diligent search.

jairzinho

I'm surprised Man U haven't shown interest. They are one of the few top clubs without an established gk atm. De Gea is not even a guaranteed starter right now.

Mateka

Barcelona have made an official offer to Gianluigi Donnarumma over a Bosman move in the summer transfer window. A five-year deal to the 22-year-old Italian international, with the contract worth €10 million per year.

CatalinR10

Barcelona have made an official offer to Gianluigi Donnarumma over a Bosman move in the summer transfer window. A five-year deal to the 22-year-old Italian international, with the contract worth €10 million per year.

If this is true then club is really considering selling Mats which is a shocker to me.

Porque

They need to get rid of their goalkeeper first. They like the young one they have I think.

Didnt realize De Gea lost his spot to Henderson.

Well there is always Arsenal.

To be honest if we did sign Donnarumma, then we would probably stick with the two this season. Pena is far from ready while there is no guarantee how long and how good Stegen will be after his knee surgery.

Home of Barca Fans