Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Germany

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Somebody Else

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamDav1982

England probably lack a bit too much at GK/CB but other than that they are as good as any team in tournament and will have a chance.

My bet is going on France.

Yannik

France or Portugal. England and Spain in 2nd tier. Germany should be placed lower than the likes of Netherlands, Belgium and Croatia. There's nothing going on besides a strong midfield.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
France, Portugal, England in that order

Maybe Belgium will finally live up to their potential, but they look much weaker given Hazard's state..

Andresito

Staff member
Everyone has France as their favourites. The big favourite never wins. Portugal are stacked, but they usually look like crap, but maybe that's a good thing in Euros.

I honestly can't pick a winner. What I do believe though, is that the strongest collective will win, which makes it hard to predict just by looking at which squad has the best stars.
It wouldn't surprise me if a side even with glaring weaknesses like Italy, Spain or Belgium would win.

HanDW

France

Portugal, Belgium, England

The rest

Considering how stacked they're and Benzema's return not winning the trophy would be a tremendous failure for France.

FinBarcelonafan

France

Portugal, Belgium, England

The rest

Considering how stacked they're and Benzema's return not winning the trophy would be a tremendous failure for France.

Yeah I think the change from Girourd to Benzema is a massive upgrade and makes them the favourite. Now they have all the pressure in the world.

SmilerBam

I voted France, but it could go in any way, really. After a very intense and weird season, top players are surely knackered. A suprise is not entirely out of questrion, just like Greece 2004 or Denmark 1992.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Belgium should not be underrated, Lukaku and Kdb are still insane. Hazard has been maybe trash this season but i think we will see another hazard at belgium.

Home of Barca Fans