La Liga | Round 38: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona

kattanib

I honestly don?t think it is a coincidence that all three that came to fill Neymar gap failed .. they were not welcomed and did not get the support needed. If a child wants a specific toy then he will create a tantrum until he gets that specific toy which we have heard about it returning back to Barca summer after summer

clemente

0 shots against Eibar :lol: :lol: :lol: Every match I'm surprised how we manage to find new lows when it feels like we are already at the rock bottom

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Griezmann arguably the bigger cunt though. First that tv documentary produced by our very clown Pique who was certain he would join us, and then signed a contract extension extending his 100m buyout to 120m, and then someone from his team leaked he had agreed to join us in March or April a year later forcing us to pay Atletico an additional 10-15 for him to avoid them taking us to FIFA for tapping him up.

BBZ8800

Coutinho is easily top3 flops of barca history i think. Honestly, i also thought he will be good here.

Based on money paid, yes.

Based on a lot of money, hopes and performances:
Chyngrynskiy, Alfonso Perez, Geovani Deiberson, Quaresma, Dembele, Riquelme, Bonano, Dutruel, Rustu, Litmanen, Ronald De Boer..
Tons of players since stats wise only 1 out of 3 signings play decently for Barca.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Based on money paid, yes.

Based on a lot of money, hopes and performances:
Chyngrynskiy, Alfonso Perez, Geovani Deiberson, Quaresma, Dembele, Riquelme, Bonano, Dutruel, Rustu, Litmanen, Ronald De Boer..
Tons of players since stats wise only 1 out of 3 signings play decently for Barca.

Said it based on money, we paid fucking 160 mio for him LOL. Otherwise i agree with you.

Home of Barca Fans