La Liga | Round 38: SD Eibar - FC Barcelona

kattanib

Dest, Firpo, Busquest, Trincoa and Dembele are being exposed today.. Busquets is great but he struggles with spaces and needing to actually do some physical work

clemente

And this forum says we play better without Messi :lol: :lol: :lol: this team is something like Betis level, EL quarter-finalists at best

kattanib

Yeah it was Messi going on holiday ruining the mentality of the squad or something idk :lol:

It is great to play like this without Messi so that we have an idea where the team stands and how we can develop a better sustainable team

kattanib

Dembele and Trincao cannot be trusted to do anything smart and threatening while Griezman is too much of a wuss to take leadership and ownership of the attack

Rory

Mad Dembele is refusing to sign a contract for reportedly 20% lower wages when he looks bad against even Eibar

Vladinho

Watching some of our players skills, I seriously wonder if it takes so little to become a pro player. And ending up at one of the biggest club in Europe. Some first touches are horendeous....my mates from weekend games have seriously better skills. I have no doubt!

Home of Barca Fans