Euro 2020 (2021)

Messigician

Why is no one talking about this

A bomb was found in a parked car a few kilometers away from the Olimpico stadium in Rome. It has been safely defused by the Italian police before tonight's game between Italy and Switzerland. (Source: @CorSport)

utility73

Another impressive performance in general by Italy.
They were quite wasteful with their big chances, though.

Messigician

You care enough to keep posting in this thread.

If you don't care then bugger off.

Keep posting? I've barely said anything besides calling the games boring lmfao.

Much more enjoyable watching Copa than these park the bus bland as fuck European sides.

Altomonte

Spain was not boring, all they need is a goal scorer. Sweden is indeed a boring team.
Scoring goals is the big missing part of Euro 2020/21.

Richard.H

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] what's wrong with Turkey? Think they'll still beat Switzerland who look absolutely toothless up front.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] what's wrong with Turkey? Think they'll still beat Switzerland who look absolutely toothless up front.

Not sure. Lack of pace might be a serious issue. Other than that, just an amalgamation of different things. Game against Italy game plan more kick off was to get a draw. Then against Wales we played more attacking with higher line to immediately get our asses handed to us by getting countered. Maybe nerves setting in as Turkey created plenty of chances against Wales but failed to convert. Kind of reminded me of watching Argentina sometimes with some illogical decision-making in final third and lot of 'so-close' moments.

If Switzerland are not the quickest of teams then yes Turkey should beat them. Also because no pressure anymore on Turkey since qualifying is not in cards anymore.

Anyway, have abandoned Turkey and will appeal to my other team The Netherlands now.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans