User Tag List

Page 72 of 463 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 6936

Thread: Euro 2020 (2021)

  1. #1066
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    12,955
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateka View Post
    Czech happy to draw.
    Felt the same about Croatia. Croatian keeper wanted to build up some counters moving frantically looking to throw it forward but players strolling in area.

  2. #1067
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    11,821
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post


    OOOHHHH I can smell it

    Some are boring, some are not.

  3. #1068
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    14,046
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Felt the same about Croatia. Croatian keeper wanted to build up some counters moving frantically looking to throw it forward but players strolling in area.
    Croatia believes they will beat Scotland, so they are pretty much guaranteed to go through with 4 points(even if they finish third place). No point risking. Same for Czech.

    Both teams are extremely happy to take a one-point.

  4. #1069
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    12,955
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Croatia believes they will beat Scotland, so they are pretty much guaranteed to go through with 4 points(even if they finish third place). No point risking. Same for Czech.

    Both teams are extremely happy to take a one-point.
    They're not guaranteed but they stand a shot. If England wins today and beats Czech in last it will come down to goal difference between Czech and Croatia(given Croatia wins their game against Scotland). If England beats Scotland today there will be less urgency on winning last round against Czech. If Czech wins that last game Croatia to not advance.
    Last edited by Horatio; 18th June 2021 at 07:23 PM.

  5. #1070
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleased Phillips keeps his place.

  6. #1071
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England haven’t touched the ball yet.

  7. #1072
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant by Stones. Tho should have scored.

  8. #1073
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well played by Sterling

  9. #1074
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,643
    Mentioned
    571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    They're not guaranteed but they stand a shot. If England wins today and beats Czech in last it will come down to goal difference between Czech and Croatia(given Croatia wins their game against Scotland). If England beats Scotland today there will be less urgency on winning last round against Czech. If Czech wins that last game Croatia to not advance.
    Croatia can go through from the 3rd spot with 4 points and current 1:2 goal difference regardless of England and Czech as long as they win against Scotland.

    I have read that 92% of teams with 4 points go through as 3rd placed.

  10. #1075
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spanish ref not up to speed yet

  11. #1076
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good game.

  12. #1077
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kane not up to speed.

  13. #1078
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    11,821
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    It’s not a chat lad
    Some are boring, some are not.

  14. #1079
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    8,828
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just got rid of the Portuguese Fati and now we gotta deal with an English Fati

    FFS. PAIN.


  15. #1080
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great save by Pickford.