Euro 2020 (2021)

Morten

The more I watch it the more I think he did it on purpose. He's not throwing those arms in a normal way.

On purpose, what?

Its clearly an accident, regardless of the ref decision afterwards.

Slow motion makes it seem as if there is more to something than it really is.

Jenks

On purpose, what?

Its clearly an accident, regardless of the ref decision afterwards.

Slow motion makes it seem as if there is more to something than it really is.

I'm talking about the motion of the arms. You get them high for leverage, but you don't throw them backwards like that. I don't think he identified a Czech player and decided to elbow him in the head, but I do think that he purposely threw them back in such a way that any Czech player getting near him was liable to take a hit. Watch it again, it's dangerous in my opinion.

BBZ8800

Croatia beyond retarded with 3 midtable Bundesliga attackers in Rebic, Kramaric, Brekalo.

Dalic coach is beyond retarded for playing Rebic and Kramaric all the time.

BBZ8800

Btw, as I have wrote before Euros:

I know that majority of people here hated Rakitic, but now you will see how Croatian team sucks without him.
In 2018, we had a nice attack, midfield, defensive unit in midfield + defense and wingers.

Now without Rakitic and Mandzukic, Croatian play has zero sense.
Horrible attack, horrible midfield, horrible defensive shape.

On paper, Croatia in midfield has Ballon D Or Modric, 4 times CL winner Kovacic and Brozovic from Inter, coached by the same Wc final coach Dalic.

In reality, you'll see how different/bad/clueless that team is without Raki and Mandzukic.

I know that some of you like to bet (JamDav), my advice is: don't put any money on Croatian matches on this tournament.

Mateka

Lovrens right arm appears angled backwards, protecting himself, but aimed at the attacker. Harsh if it is given against you.

Jenks

Maybe should have been another pen there for the push, though I'd have to see it again.

edit: in real time it looked like a really clear shove, but in slow motion it barely looked like anything at all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans