Euro 2020 (2021)

Richard.H

Holy crap just realized Zhirkov is still in the Russia squad, dude's like 40 isn't he? Was in the 2008 euros too

FinBarcelonafan

Finland copied the Prime Mourinho tactics. Park the bus and score one. Repeat! :boss:

We had no chance in that game, yet we won somehow.. Poor Denmark.

God Bless Eriksen!!!!

FinBarcelonafan

At least Russia are not there to park the bus.

It's not like Finland has a chance. Their quality of players isn't enough, if they try to play offensive football = lose 5-0. It doesn't make sense. It's like Barcelona trying to play defense. JOKES ON THEM?!

Slevinn

Lol forgot about that.
He should be back for the next game. Castagne = game over tho.
I think Boyata played because he played very good against Dzyuba the last 2 times (not that long ago) we played them. Denayer would not handle him that well I think. I?m expecting Denayer to play the next game.
Also a nice cameo from ex Barca player Vermaelen. Almost 37 and semi-retired but still performing when you put him on.

All in all not a good game but with De Bruyne, Hazard and Witsel coming back, Belgium should be able to play a lot better but don?t think they will get past the quarterfinals.

And for what it?s worth: Jan Vertonghen said Eriksen was doing relatively good. Not sure if he knows more than most people but they?ve been friends for 10 years and their family members are also tight so I?m hoping he knows more than we.

Home of Barca Fans