La Liga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo

fergus90

To be fair I think it's gone past the must-win stage now, Levante was our last chance to apply the pressure. An Atletico victory this weekend and our title hopes are over anyway.

Hopefully we can get the win though just to keep the points gap respectable for the rest of the season!

khaled_a_d

To be fair I think it's gone past the must-win stage now, Levante was our last chance to apply the pressure. An Atletico victory this weekend and our title hopes are over anyway.

Hopefully we can get the win though just to keep the points gap respectable for the rest of the season!

Seems we might lose few millions if we finish 3rd.
But for fans and players, league is lost.

Hardy

only relevant thing of this match is that it could be the last one of The Great One at Camp Nou

gregorrin10

Gonna rather watch Barca B in their bid to the Segunda promotion this weekend, at least their game counts for something, not to mention they actually play nicer football than the first team anyway.

Now that the pressure is gone because the league is lost, they will win because they can only do it without pressure it seems.

Bobo32

Gonna rather watch Barca B in their bid to the Segunda promotion this weekend, at least their game counts for something, not to mention they actually play nicer football than the first team anyway.

Can watch both!
But I'm expecting more of the B game I think, although it is very important to watch Messi and Busquets now.

Then there is a possibility for 5 minutes of Puig!?!? Although I suspect it might be even less of a chance now, with the league gone. It was a "dead man's last pistol shot" when Koeman came to Puig to save his job...

Home of Barca Fans