La Liga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo

kattanib

What is wrong the lineup? Complaining for the sake of complaining? Koeman is playing our best 10 + Moriba who is a youngster that has earned his chances .. and he isn?t plying De Jong because he has 5 yellow cards

You want Roberto to play? Umtiti? Braithwaite? Firpo? Trincao? ... or is it Tom Cruise?

Bobo32

Thrice needed to be four, because in the most important stretch of the season, we failed to change what obviously wasn?t working and it has cost us.

I think he could have kept changing 100 times without finding a very good setup to be honest
The initial positive change with this 3ATB was more due to physique and momentum I think, I was never that impressed.
I wanted him to switch from this as well - the earlier the better - but last game wasn't a step back IMO.
And Koeman was too undecided or quick to change before, maybe there is something positive that he at last decided on a setup for the rest of the season, and not react on a bad result.

FCBfan22

What is wrong the lineup? Complaining for the sake of complaining? Koeman is playing our best 10 + Moriba who is a youngster that has earned his chances .. and he isn?t plying De Jong because he has 5 yellow cards

You want Roberto to play? Umtiti? Braithwaite? Firpo? Trincao? ... or is it Tom Cruise?

A different system. He is playing this system since El Clasico. And no result since then in Liga with exception of 1 (Getafe, who were horrible that day, still scored 2 from 1 shot on target) was a dominant victory.

Rory

As much as I'm not team Koeman there was unlikely to be a perfect system. The squad isn't good enough. Half of our starting xi wouldn't get into the starting xi of Atletico or Real (with completely fit squads).

serghei

Lol. Pedri had one good half in the last 8-10 games and has been played until he can barely run for 45 mins. Moriba has been forced even though he's been largely terrible in his last showings.

League has been lost and this guy still can't give a chance to a talented player. It's hilarious. Apparently, even Laporta is blaming him for this according to media reports. His vengeful attitude and bias are showing through.

jairzinho

Don't really care about the system at this point. Not sure what else he could do tbh. You could use a million systems but the players have to make it work. Blowing leads against Granada and Levante with bums like Bob is the biggest issue.

Bobo32

As much as I'm not team Koeman there was unlikely to be a perfect system. The squad isn't good enough. Half of our starting xi wouldn't get into the starting xi of Atletico or Real (with completely fit squads).

Couldn't you say the same about Reals or Atleticos starting XI:s though?
I think the three teams are roughly equal, but I slightly prefer Barcelona because of the class of Messi and Busquets.

FCBfan22

Don't really care about the system at this point. Not sure what else he could do tbh. You could use a million systems but the players have to make it work. Blowing leads against Granada and Levante with bums like Bob is the biggest issue.

Yea. His in-game managment is even worse and a bigger reason to let him go.

Bobo32

Boberto gets a lot of unreasonable critique here, but last game one of the goals was clearly on him - or rather on Koeman, who played him as a central defender out of nowhere.

Rory

Couldn't you say the same about Reals or Atleticos starting XI:s though?
I think the three teams are roughly equal, but I slightly prefer Barcelona because of the class of Messi and Busquets.

You could say the same because it's subjective. I happen to think Barca's xi is worse than the others. Not talking about average quality as Messi would pull this up. I mean player for player.

kattanib

Its a hopeless case isnt it?

We win, Barca can only play when there is no pressure

We lose, Koeman has horrible tactics

pregra

There yo go. One shot and a goal. Terrible by Pique and even worse by the retard GK. The two biggest clowns in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans