La Liga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo

xXKonan

E1hMfz2WUAAGLWU

Porque

Draw, but with 3 goals scored. So more on the defence.

So it's a 343 with Dembele as psuedo wingback or a 433 with Araujo at FB.

Bobo32

I thought last game was more on the bad subs and changes, on top of the team losing intensity.
Then there was also a bit of luck involved of course.
Dembele as wing back was pretty positive.
I don't think now would be the time to change.

FCBfan22

Knowing Koeman, he would field this 11, if we played against RM with prime-form CR150 LW... With terrible results.

He is so stubborn and can't admit his own mistakes. No need to talk about switching things up...

fergus90

The last thing Ronald Koeman will do is think he may have got anything wrong in terms of his judgement.

This line up bar the obvious Ilaix and Fdj swap that was gonna happen, has been drab for weeks now.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't care about this game at all. It is the least important of the three games of ours today, to me. Whatever.

Bobo32

The last thing Ronald Koeman will do is think he may have got anything wrong in terms of his own judgement.

I don't agree with this.
He changed his whole setup at least thrice this season, after finding out he had gotten something wrong through bad results.
I think he has lacked patience, and it doesn't look like he has a plan, but just reacts based on his feelings when things go wrong

serghei

The last thing Ronald Koeman will do is think he may have got anything wrong in terms of his judgement.

This line up bar the obvious Ilaix and Fdj swap that was gonna happen, has been drab for weeks now.

From his conflict with Joaquin.

One look at that season and it all becomes clear. The first big incident between Koeman and Joaquin had a special guest: Ever Banega. The Argentine midfielder, who had joined in January, turned up to training late and wasn't in the best condition. Even so, Koeman named him as a starter at the weekend.

Days later, Joaquin arrived late to training by 15 minutes. The Andalusian said that it was because of a problem with his car when leaving his children at school, but Koeman opted to make him watch the next game from the stands. From there, things only got worse.

Joaquin treated David Albelda, Miguel Angel Angulo and Santiago Canizares as more than teammates. They were among his closest friends. This made Koeman's blood boil, and on more than one occasion the relationship between the two became tense, with Vicente Rodriguez also involved. But, of course, Vicente's character was not that of the more jovial Joaquin, although things were not going well and Koeman wrote that down in his notebook.

In spite of the absence of Angulo, who was away from the team and was competing with Joaquin for a spot in the line-up, Koeman decided to play Javier Arizmendi, who had rarely played as a winger, in order to leave Joaquin on the bench.

This is what Koeman is all about. If he likes you, great, you can get away with a lot of things. If he hates you, he'll probably find ways to punish you and give you shit. I think this type of behavior and attitude, extremely biased against some players, is extremely harmful when you try to rebuild a team.

fergus90

I don't agree with this.
He changed his whole setup at least thrice this season, after finding out he had gotten something wrong through bad results.
I think he has lacked patience, and it doesn't look like he has a plan, but just reacts based on his feelings when things go wrong

Thrice needed to be four, because in the most important stretch of the season, we failed to change what obviously wasn’t working and it has cost us.

FCBfan22

Thrice needed to be four, because in the most important stretch of the season, we failed to change what obviously wasn’t working and it has cost us.

Exactly. He got the setup wrong in every game since RM (just to remind you... Getafe had 1 shot on target that game...). And he persisted with it.

Home of Barca Fans