Should Koeman continue next season?

Should Koeman continue next season?

• Total voters

Birdy

Would only replace him with an elite WC coach who plays attacking-minded football.
These are very few atm (Pep, Tuchel, Klopp, Nagelsman, Flick, Pochetino) and all of them employed.
Hence, no chance a better coach can come.
I don't wanna hear any idiotic statements about an unproven - and part of the Amigos - Xavi.

Let's start by Laporta selling Roberto, and communicating to Pique, Busi that their role will be diminished next season.
That would be a good start instead of replacing Koeman

Last edited:

fergus90

I voted yes by mistake :lol:

i'd like to see Pimienta get a shot, seeing as he would of coach a lot of these players before. I'd rather go for somewhat of an unknown entity than certified mediocrity. We aren't getting a world class coach as Barca is not an attractive enough proposition currently to tempt them out of their current clubs.

I would of kept Koeman even finishing 3rd if he didn't decide to shoehorn Pique and Roberto straight back in. The whole season of transitional just seems like a smokescreen to me now. Soon as the seniors were available back they go.

FCBfan22

No.

His in-game managment, vendettas against youngsters and results against big clubs are the reasons.

Get Pimenta in. And bin Alba, Pique and Busi. Sell Coutinho. Get a defender. And a striker better than Braithwaite.

Andresito

Staff member
Big no from me. Great intentions but man the guy is an amateur at this stage. I don't know if he's running the show or how much Schreuder and Larsson are providing, but it clearly isn't working and at least two of them, if not all, are out of their depth at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans