La Liga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-1

Windhook

My main concern is with the afternoon match starting 17:15 CET - we rarely have a great game at this hour. Game of the season, though, never expected for us to reach this decisive stage at the start of this year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Biggest game of the season yet it feels like there's barely any hype or build-up to it. Strange feeling.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By the way had a dream about Barca playing Atletico a couple of weeks ago which was strange because well, I never dream about anything football related. We lost 0-4 in it :valverde:

Take it how you will. :coffee:

raskolnikov

Biggest game of the season yet it feels like there's barely any hype or build-up to it. Strange feeling.

True dont know why though.
Maybe Grabada defeat took the air out of it or something?
Or that we depend on Madrid to drop points.

Im also not feeling it like I would normally. Not nerveous or anything eventhough I dont think it wil be an easy victory by any means.

Porque

My main concern is with the afternoon match starting 17:15 CET - we rarely have a great game at this hour. Game of the season, though, never expected for us to reach this decisive stage at the start of this year.

Game is at 16:15 CET, not 17:15 CET. Not correcting you to be a smart ass, but just incase you checked in to watch the game at 5.15 and ended up missing the first half.

serghei

Granada was a copout of epic proportions. In my case at least. Just inexcusable to not even snitch a draw to at least give yourself the chance to still depend on yourself.

After all we suffered this season depending on others all the time, finally winning back the chance to depend on yourself with about 4-5 games left was massive. And then you take this hard-earned privilege and toss it in the trash in 2-3 days. How? By playing the same veterans that have been a non-factor this whole season.

Windhook

Game is at 16:15 CET, not 17:15 CET. Not correcting you to be a smart ass, but just incase you checked in to watch the game at 5.15 and ended up missing the first half.

Yeah, lol. No problem, mate. Sorry for the EET time of the game. Have lots of problems on my mind recently.:braida:

JohnN

I 'll miss the live game and watch it later.. last time I did that was against Granada. Brace...

S2K1985

Chatbot
Saturday, May 8, 19:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
srAAE0bOnCppUrlbJpFiHQ_96x96.png

-------

Arent we playing @ 16:15 [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Siuuuuuu hyped for today !! Feels like in 13/14 last match when we needed a win. Fun is over guys, its time to step up ! [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] - dont sleep too long, today an early match :boss:

Home of Barca Fans