La Liga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-1

Messi983

Get ready, boys and girls!

img_pmorata_20210211-113832_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_copasevillabarca305-k4UG-U493640810853OiC-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Birdy

Fuck, why is the game so early in the day?
I will be travelling ffs...

Might miss part or whole of it

CatalinR10

Fuck, why is the game so early in the day?
I will be travelling ffs...

Might miss part or whole of it

because they wanted to be sure of Barca trying to win it 100%

If the RM game was first and they won vs Sevilla , they wanted to make sure Barca wouldn't throw against Atletico.

Madridista scums.

soul24rage

This would be my lineup

MATS---Araujo, Pique, Lenglet---Mingueza, FDJ, Busi, Pedri, Alba---Messi, Griezmann

I chose Mingueza as a RWB as Dest seems to be have discomfort according to some report and the less we talk about Bob as a WB, the better.

JerseyAddict

This would be my lineup

MATS---Araujo, Pique, Lenglet---Mingueza, FDJ, Busi, Pedri, Alba---Messi, Griezmann

I chose Mingueza as a RWB as Dest seems to be have discomfort according to some report and the less we talk about Bob as a WB, the better.

Bob should not play at all at any game till the end

Nazario1985

This is a game for KR more than anybody else, his last chance to win a big game, i don't remember any manager in recent history who ended up with zero big game won.

Messi983

Braithwaite is back training with the team and will very likely be in the matchday squad.

Everyone should relax, we have this.

bismp

Anyone know a good stream for tomorrow? I am abroad and I don't have access to cable tv

mc_lovin

Braithwaite is back training with the team and will very likely be in the matchday squad.

Everyone should relax, we have this.

Didnt even notice that he was injured.

Glad the game starts at 16.15CET, decent time for once (wrong time in the start post btw).

hardyboy

Don't want Pedri to start. It would be too easy for Atletico to defend against 2 slow as fuck midfielders (Busquets and Pedri). Puig should start. He was really good against Atletico last season.

Porque

I saw footage of BobbleToe outrunning Puig in training.

No excuses anymore, Puig needs to be be sold after that.

behindbrowneyes

Don't want Pedri to start. It would be too easy for Atletico to defend against 2 slow as fuck midfielders (Busquets and Pedri). Puig should start. He was really good against Atletico last season.

Yes, let's start Puig with literally no match practice in the most important game of the season just because "he was good against Atletico last season".

Home of Barca Fans