La Liga | Round 34: Valencia - FC Barcelona 2-3

cro-man

This game was a hit and miss. An awfull match before the pk. Somehow we turned it around. We are never fully in controll of a match its a fight till the end. Its entertaining but not good sign for the next matches. I would be really surprised if we win against A.madrid. Even if we do i dont trust this team not to loose more points afterwards.

We really need some bravery. Except messi and de jong i dont see it. Save passing till the end barely a 1vs1 or a distance shoot.

Last edited:

Messi983

Nice comeback and a great win. It's never easy at Mestalla regardless of what form Valencia are in.

Four more finals to win.

Bring on Atleti.

bismp

To be fair if Real manages to beat Sevilla,Granada,Bilbao and Villarreal,they probably deserve it

Giginho75

Just a moment!

Barca deserved to win last night.
No doubt!

Rather the problem is how is easy to complicate matches we have in our hands.

We threw away too many attempts to score before Valencia's vantage.

Anyway I still think about Barca-Granada.
I don't believe it yet!
What a fuck!

Sevilla our last hope, but it's absurd!!!

serghei

To be fair if Real manages to beat Sevilla,Granada,Bilbao and Villarreal,they probably deserve it

They deserve it anyway since they so far won 13 out of 15 points against the other top 4 teams. We're on 4 out of 15 so far.

serghei

OTOH this means they've also lost even more points against lower table teams than we have.

If they lose, yes, it's gonna be hilarious.

Thing is, anyone that loses La Liga title right now looks like a joke. Madrid because they were the best against the top sides, and they are in control currently (looking at AM's level). Barca, because despite everything, we had it in our hands and fucked it up abysmally vs Granada at home. And Atletico because they were all alone at some point and suddenly they are struggling to win any match, even against Elche.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans