La Liga | Round 34: Valencia - FC Barcelona 2-3

behindbrowneyes

Get Dembele in. No need to play Dest when he is afraid to dribble past a player. We have already Griezmann who can't dribble. Can't afford another player who is sterile in attack.

pregra

9 out of 10 attacks ends up with a random Alba pass/cross. Shocking stuff. Jordi fecking Alba.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Get Dembele in. No need to play Dest when he is afraid to dribble past a player. We have already Griezmann who can't dribble. Can't afford another player who is sterile in attack.

While I'd bring on Dembele too, I gotta say that he can hardly dribble past a player himself nowadays. Even when he does it he ends up losing the ball :lol:

sikkboy

Brutal viewing. So ponderous and a lesson in keeping the ball for possession sakes. And the defence looks fragile as usual. Need their arses kicked !

behindbrowneyes

While I'd bring on Dembele too, I gotta say that he can hardly dribble past a player himself nowadays. Even when he does it he ends up losing the ball :lol:

I know. At least he is entertaining. Sometimes in a good way, often in an embarrassing one. :lol:

fergus90

This 3-5-2 is hopeless when the opposition sits back, every attack is the same and predictable. We quite often create decent chances in the first 5-10 minutes and then it becomes relatively comfortable to defend against.

JerseyAddict

This is a school case of how not fo play. What they want to achieve with all those sidepasses... Valencia is not stupid. They just hold the block and crowd the man with the ball. They know that there is a ban on 16+m shooting so they don't even attempt to block that. They just sit and wait the ball to come to Alba and then run to cover Messi.
It is all like some slow motion perpetuum mobile. Just round and round and round we gooooo

pregra

As have been said multiple times, let the opposition have the ball and commit players. No point in walking around with the ball when they have 11 men deep in their own half.

Home of Barca Fans