La Liga | Round 34: Valencia - FC Barcelona 2-3

Bobo32

Would change things up a bit... To surprise Valencia...

-------------------Whoever--------------------
--------Mingueza---Pique---Lenglet----------
Dest------FDJ------Busi------Pedri------Alba
--------------Messi-----Dembele--------------

If Valencia plans high line like other teams did in the last couple of matches, they get shafted.

That is some serious change you are bringing to the table!
Koeman surprisingly almost changing it up just the way you wanted! A real shame that he plays the greasy frenchman instead of the one who can run very fast though!
Maybe I will have some company in moaning about Griezmann in the match chat today, then...

Porque

Valencia also playing what looks like a 5 at the back. Their danger will to our left side with Guedes and Gaya.

I'm interested to see if we put Pique or Araujo as right centreback.

Bobo32

Valencia also playing what looks like a 5 at the back. Their danger will to our left side with Guedes and Gaya.

I'm interested to see if we put Pique or Araujo as right centreback.

Yeah, I was laughed at for having Pique as the one on the right earlier, but I think it should make some sense in theory.
While the one in the middle gets a lot of the ball, it's simple decisions mostly, just playing easy passes for one of his comrades. The lateral defenders are the one who has the find the breaking pass, and Pique should be better at that than Araujo.

pregra

We will get torn to pieces on the counter and stand there looking surprised as usual, these players are the only 11 people in the world who doesnt see it coming. Has happened over and over and over these last 5-6 years. Guedes and Maxi Gomez to score at least one each.

Bobo32

So laughably predictable in attack. Trying the same thing over and over.

Yeah it's very predictable and badly synced I think.
Busquets the only one really central, three defenders behind, one player on each flank, and then the rest kind of floating around. Not connecting very well, the ball just being moved on the outside most of the time.

Home of Barca Fans