Administrator
Staff member
Thursday, April 29, 19:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Fn_X2IO4-1ACuTemcHkDEw_96x96.png

-------

Raketa10

Let's stay on the ground! We absolutely need to win this but it won't be easy. Every game until the end will be difficult.

Andresito

Staff member
Granada won 1 of last 9 away games. Lost all those games with 1 goal difference (mostly 2-1), except against United which was 2-0.

This game is extremely risky with it being looked at as an 'easy' game.
Next two games are against Valencia and Atletico. Extremely important not to think too far ahead.

Not a lot of room for rotations. All players in the XI are contributing so they're hard to replace, except current Pedri who really needs to be benched.

Mingueza, Griezmann, Frenkie and Messi are one yellow away from suspension.

Vilarrubi

Hope we don’t do what we’ve done in last 2 games where if we end up being a goal up deciding to play within ourselves and not push for more goals. Attack is the best form of defence with this team, we put unnecessary pressure on ourselves when we try to play out the game.

raskolnikov

We need to be carefull with the yellows. We now have Messi, Frenkie, Mingueza and Griezmann on 4 cards while facing Valencia away, Atletico home and Levante away next.

Other than that it should be an easy win if the focus is right. 3-0 type to take the #1 position.

Rest pedri!

mc_lovin

I have the same feeling that I had vs Valladolid. Really, really unsure. I am much less worried about Valencia.

fergus90

Just a win will do at this point. Going by the performance levels of the players the last few weeks (the Getafe 5-2 kind of flattered us) it's not going to be a comfortable run-in so just got to focus on one game at a time and go from there.

The fact that we play again on Sunday means I'd rest one or two players for this game to keep them fresh for Valencia but nothing too crazy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hope we don’t do what we’ve done in last 2 games where if we end up being a goal up deciding to play within ourselves and not push for more goals. Attack is the best form of defence with this team, we put unnecessary pressure on ourselves when we try to play out the game.

Our friend [MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] call this 'control' :griezmann:

malvolio

Our friend [MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] call this 'control' :griezmann:

not my fault forum is full of insecure pussies that cry in the game chat over any lost ball by us or any completed pass by villareal.

we had the better chances to close out the game but we didn't convert. otherwise nothing dramatic happened. but yeah, we should win every game 5-0 so there is no doubt about it.

just ask real and atleti how they managed to lose points in games where they've 'looked' the better team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

not my fault forum is full of insecure pussies that cry in the game chat over any lost ball by us or any completed pass by villareal.

we had the better chances to close out the game but we didn't convert. otherwise nothing dramatic happened. but yeah, we should win every game 5-0 so there is no doubt about it.

just ask real and atleti how they managed to lose points in games where they've 'looked' the better team.

We stopped playing, we were lucky that villareal had to play with ten men and they had still some chances. Im glad that they hadnt got big chances to score but we saw against cadiz that its possible to get the equalizer in the last minutes when you stop playing.

malvolio

We stopped playing, we were lucky that villareal had to play with ten men and they had still some chances. Im glad that they hadnt got big chances to score but we saw against cadiz that its possible to get the equalizer in the last minutes when you stop playing.

mate, your theory of 'ifs and buts' only works before events occur. talking now after the dust is settled is pointless as things went our way and we got the three points. even more so, when we are the only team in the title race that won away this weekend, against a difficult team.

this was not some match like in those CL debacles. we were winning and had a man advantage, but we didn't score more due to poor finishing.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans