La Liga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-2

soul24rage

meh te amo he is right why not killing these teams? Sitting back and hoping not to concede wont work every time. We showed in first half that we could dominate Villareal and should keep going in second half until we score atleast the 3-1. Imagine we got the 2-2 because of a corner goal or stupid lenglet mistake in 85.min. Then this forum would have gone crazy and yell why we stopped playing.

We tried to kill teams but we just sucked at it. If FDJ had scored that chip, we would be a lot more comfortable against a 10 man Villareal.

jairzinho

Frenkie missed 2 easy goals. Illaix had a decent chance aswell. It's not like we just sat back and hoped for luck. We had clear chances playing positive football. We just couldn't put them away. Could have been 4-1 to us pretty easily.

fergus90

A lack of a natural 9 has hampered us in some games. A few close victories could have been higher margins had we finished our chances. Also the games we lost points such as Cadiz,Alaves etc we peppered their goal for 90 minutes.

malvolio

Frenkie missed 2 easy goals. Illaix had a decent chance aswell. It's not like we just sat back and hoped for luck. We had clear chances playing positive football. We just couldn't put them away. Could have been 4-1 to us pretty easily.

add to that messi shooting with his right foot way over the bar + griezmann not being able to shoot from that roberto cross + ilaix shooting over the bar from the same position as messi(from another rboerto cross)

after all of the above, barcaforum logic was that we were barely able to get trough

FinBarcelonafan

add to that messi shooting with his right foot way over the bar + griezmann not being able to shoot from that roberto cross + ilaix shooting over the bar from the same position as messi(from another rboerto cross)

after all of the above, barcaforum logic was that we were barely able to get trough

Low standards if you think we played well vs ten players.

Slevinn

I would rest Pedri and Alba for this match and maybe even Busquets.
The yellow cards are what?s worrying me. Frenkie really should?ve taken one last game. Even if the players control themselves, the referee can always misjudge a situation.

JerseyAddict

I would rest Pedri and Alba for this match and maybe even Busquets.
The yellow cards are what?s worrying me. Frenkie really should?ve taken one last game. Even if the players control themselves, the referee can always misjudge a situation.

This... one touch for the ball onesecond late, and you get a yellow. And Atletico game is gone... FDJ and Messi should cleared themselves... That game is an absolute liga breaker.

Andresito

Staff member
Important to know that we play on Thursday and Sunday this week. Then we have almost a week's rest before Atleti. Don't think anyone but Pedri needs to sit out. Alba, Frenkie and maybe even Messi could be subbed off, but should start.

JerseyAddict

Important to know that we play on Thursday and Sunday this week. Then we have almost a week's rest before Atleti. Don't think anyone but Pedri needs to sit out. Alba, Frenkie and maybe even Messi could be subbed off, but should start.

Kill the game in 1st half and subb them off then. Don't mess around.

raskolnikov

Excited for tonight. I feel this is the easier out of the two matches before Atletico.
We need to win both but we struggle with Valencia more it seems even though they are poorer than Granada.
Hoping for an easy win without much headache and no yellows for key players.

serghei

Big match day :barcascarf:

Reaching 1st place on 33th round is massive. We need 6 points in these two games no matter what. Not to mention that every fuck up from Madrid or Atletico now almost surely takes them out.

Kul_z

Great to see some Koemanball after two days with shitty teams and poor football. :messi:

My thoughts exactly. Those two matches werent worthy of cl semi final.

Somehow we are the main protagonists for a great game in cl, we either spank someone, or we get spanked terribly.

Fuck cl without barca in it, cant wait for koemanball tonight

Home of Barca Fans