La Liga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-2

Richard.H

After a night of sleep and settling it down...

HOW CAN YOU LOOSE THIS MATCH??? FFS

I'm in the US and my whole day turned sour since the match was on in the morning. What a shitshow and what a disappointment. I need to stop caring so much about this team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Unbelivable guys, after sleeping its still like a dream. How can we lose at home to Granada? The biggest problem is that we dont have the title in our hands anymore :(

Total-Football

We fielding 8 defensive players at the camp nou vs almighty granada. If this sits right with barca s management and fans then we are in deeper shit than Loosing 3 points. I got mad soon as I saw the starting 11 and would have been mad had we won because it's beyond points shit like that.. It's a true identity crisis since valverdes time.. The world football symbole of offensive football are fielding 8 defensive players with the hope that Messi secures a goal or two.

Raketa10

Playing Roberto was a big fucking mistake. With all his flaws Dest is still a much better player that gives you a versatility in the attack. Furthermore, why the fuck did he rest Pedri and Lenglet?! Above all that he waited until 72nd minute to bring Demebele in?! It was a hugely important match! This was a game for the title FFS. You simply can't rotate in a situation like this! A shit-show of epic proportions!

Porque

There was another one at the point when we were down 2-1 and Pedri got the ball inside the box and had a good channel infront of him to try and shoot. Instead he chose to backheel to Messi and inshallah.

gasgas

ffs. Good thing I completely forgot Barcelona had a game today. Would have been pissed as fnck if I'd watched it.

Friggin exhausting following this friggin team.

Good for you. I was stranded in rain and had to take an emergenxy form of transport to come home and watch the game, as risky as it was

Giginho75

At least a fucking point...
At home, with a mediocre team without ambitions.

We're forced to win against Atletico, but Real stayed down.

Still restless and upset!!!
I don't want believe it.

I haven't to mind this fucking team anymore after yesterday

Andresito

Staff member
Granada won 1 of last 9 away games. Lost all those games with 1 goal difference (mostly 2-1), except against United which was 2-0.

This game is extremely risky with it being looked at as an 'easy' game.
Next two games are against Valencia and Atletico. Extremely important not to think too far ahead.

Not a lot of room for rotations. All players in the XI are contributing so they're hard to replace, except current Pedri who really needs to be benched.

I fucken knew it.

Home of Barca Fans