La Liga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-2

raskolnikov

After a few hours of letting that dissapointment sink in. Its not over.
We can still win it since Madrid and Atletico wont win everything either.
Our mental midgets might choke on the final day or something but as long as its not over we should keep believing.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
We just dont score enough not early enough to finish the game off. The whole game I thought score or they will score and they did and they scored another one. Thats how football works . Also its rediculous how we loose against those small teams. I am shocked really shocked how we giftet this game away and most likely la liga with it.

Nothing shocking here. How many more choke jobs before we realize this team has a weak mentality? If you see a match were you would normally think, "we can't possibly lose this" they will go and bottle it.

Luis Suarez

ffs. Good thing I completely forgot Barcelona had a game today. Would have been pissed as fnck if I'd watched it.

Friggin exhausting following this friggin team.

JPM85

Had another appointment, so only could watch the first 35 minutes. But how the hell can they give away this match.

We where in complete control, they didn?t create even a single attack and every ball was regained after 10 seconds. Only did not create much, but after the messi goal we should have locked this one. F*cking hell, if we would have FDJ and Messi suspended due to yellow cards, i could understand but this....shocked.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our mental midgets might choke on the final day or something but as long as its not over we should keep believing.

I want to believe too but it is hard. I didn’t think we wouldn’t drop any points in our 5 remaining games but losing today’s game really hurts and dampens our hope. With this team’s pendulum swing in forms and mentality, with our defense and Ter Stegen in particular getting so shaky and exposed, all 5 games look shaky and questionable.

If we drop more points this Sunday against Valencia, we are out of the race I’d say.

jairzinho

Still angry, lost for words. This defeat hurt more than the clasico tbh. At least with Madrid we lost to a superior team. Granada were anything but. I've been a strong defender of koeman but he got it wrong tonight playing a washed up guy like Bob. Dest is still finding his feet but I can't think of what Bob actually does that would merit him a starting spot.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Even Barca greats like Alves have been guilty of ridiculous cutback passes or looking for Messi but this is just sad.

You got two options here: a wide-open lane across the box to tee it up for your teammate at the back post or smash the shot yourself. NOT cut it back hoping to find Messi through 3-4 players. Frenkie, sigh...great run, awful decision.

fdj-vs-granada.jpg

Attachments

• fdj-vs-granada.jpg
    fdj-vs-granada.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3

Richard.H

[MENTION=6450]BerkeleyBernie[/MENTION] I was yelling at the TV when I saw that. Absolutely ridiculous and pathetic. There are times when I question if it's good for my health to be a Barca fan...

BerkeleyBernie

Annnnnd once more, with feeling, from the left.

Another great run, another shit decision. When you are 1v1 with the keeper with that much space and no other good options, you take the damn shot!

fdj-vs-granada2.jpg

Rassvet

Annnnnd once more, with feeling, from the left.

Another great run, another shit decision. When you are 1v1 with the keeper with that much space and no other good options, you take the damn shot!

fdj-vs-granada2.jpg

You'd think our players would be less afraid of shooting after facing MATS in training all the time

malvolio

We ain't winning against Atletico. And if we don't win that there is no hope for a title. Better hope now that Real doesn't go on a winning run and steals it.

Home of Barca Fans